No gobbler take downs

misfish

I know theres a few guys here that hunt ole Tom. Any success today? I got my stuff together and ready to head out in the early am. Thier calling for down pours. Lets hope it,s a bad call by the weatherman again.

None hunted, but I saw one on Hwy 69, 20kms out of Parry Sound. I didn't realize they were that far north. Will we see them in North Bay soon??

Good luck this year...I, as you, hope the rain is minimal... outdoor work sucks when you mix in 30mm of rain

None hunted, but I saw one on Hwy 69, 20kms out of Parry Sound. I didn't realize they were that far north. Will we see them in North Bay soon??

Good luck this year...I, as you, hope the rain is minimal... outdoor work sucks when you mix in 30mm of rain

Thier in the Burks falls area. :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks

Ive seen turkeys just ouside of Dryden. I never thought they would be that far north, however I can't be sure that they werent escapees.

Congrats on the bird. Heard 2 toms right at first light, didnt respond too much to my calls, one sounded close at one point but didnt see either. 1 hen came right in at 30 yards. Coyote circled me at 75 yards. Overall quiet where I hunted.

Out all morning. Didn't hear one goble. Didn't even here another gun shot all day. I alway here atleast 10 other gun shots in the morning. Lots of hunters cars parked at the usual spots..

Something is up with the area I hunt :dunno:

Had a really short season, took only 45 minutes for this one and another tom to come running in. Heard quite a few shots in the morning and a lot of trucks parked around my area. Now I'm gonna try and call in another for my dad.

IMG_0306.JPG