Perch Fest Report for our Trip 1

Fish Farmer

I've fished the Fest for 30 years and never seen so little amount of boats.

4 days of snow, rain, cold and wet. Lots of fish caught in the marinas but all small. No tags or keepers were caught in our group of 8 guys. One day we had snow ball fights in the boats.

There has been 4 tags caught as of Wed. Man was it nice to get back to the motel after a day of freezing and getting wet. We hit the sauna,hot tub,pool then the coolers :whistling:

Some people call us crazy fisherman but do we have a get time. :good: back at the motel we look back and say boy it's nice to get away with the buds, even if it's just Perchin.

50718808.jpg

52192573.jpg

98690700.jpg

Edited by Fish Farmer

Thanks Guys. I sure tell ya, was nice to get back to the Motel and your right, some of the stories I've heard a dozen times but you still laugh, could be the refreshments. :whistling: We're really looking for the tags, not to take fish home. 2 of the guys wanted a few for a feed but it was slim pickins for keepers. A lot of the ones they kept had a lot of worms in the filet's, that turned a few of the guys off for ever keeping perch anymore. Give me Erie Perch any time over Simcoe. :good:

Edited by Fish Farmer