OFN

mercman

No doubt about it................OFC ROCKS !!!!

But an Odd '' Fishing '' report here and there once in awhile would be nice :stretcher::Gonefishing:

its almost a guarantee his fishing report will be "ODD" when it comes... :whistling:

Good on ya Paul...wouldnt have it any other way..

Cheers mate :thumbsup_anim:

Well I've met some of my best friends here. It was really a fluke cause back then, Google didn't exist...and the search engine I had was called ummm I don't remember. What I searched for at the time was "Ontario Fisting"...misspelled it unfortunately and landed here. The QWERTY keyboard layout is really bad folks. Anyhow...it's been a while now and I enjoy speaking to everyone.

i was just telling a good friend of mine about this site before we left work today.i also mentioned almost every thing that mercman said.

i guess this means IM HOOKED.

OFC has been a breath of fresh air.

now if somone could help me figure out the splcheck option???

looking forward to meeting fellow members.

i was just telling a good friend of mine about this site before we left work today.i also mentioned almost every thing that mercman said.

i guess this means IM HOOKED.

OFC has been a breath of fresh air.

now if somone could help me figure out the splcheck option???

looking forward to meeting fellow members.

Dawg !!! you dont need spell check, your doing just fine.By the looks of it, you have that keyboard doing just what you want it to do.thumbsup_anim.gif

Oh man! Send cash to.. :whistling:

edit to add the pic

photo-3.jpg

That my friends is my happy place, wood stove, prospectors tent, and a cup of morning coffee in my pjs, in a remote camp where no one can call me.

OFC has provided me with some of the highest highs ive had in my life as well as some of the lowest lows. Its been a ride, thats for sure.

I am not sure what year I joined the board but it was about 3 months before the first OFC gathering at Lakair. I missed that one but made it to several others in the following years. I am not much of a poster but I have logged in everyday since. The core group has evolved a few times over but the entertainment factor remains golden. Thanks for all the good laughs folks

I hear ya.......

Trout opener is this Friday, until then ......

014.png

Great bird shots! What was this thread about now? :D

This place has been AWESOME!! Met and fished with some great people. Lots of laughs and good times, some sad times too. Just a great place to pull up a chair and visit for a while. I think we should add Terry's warning label to the main page as well. ;) Wayne might have some competition for post numbers in a another year or so....only 10 months eh Paul? :)

LOL Salty.. in reality, my pepsi is in that blue bag on the picnic table along with our lunch. The beer can is from the firepit. If you think I'd really tip even one and then fire up my hand made creation.. not a chance.

Edited by irishfield

just kidding.

didnt mean to strike a nerve.

sounds like your down in my neck of the woods this weekend.

if you want to get away for a couple of hours we can hit one of the rivers?

your more than welcome to use my gear.

just a thought.

Don.

We laugh together, we cry together, fall down and there will be many hands to help you back up. Need anything, just ask, if we can make it happen, it will be done. Hurt just one of us and you'll think you just steped on a hornets nest!

I am proud to be a member of this community, some might think of it as a fishing board but we are so much more, fishing is just a common bond.

I came across OFC a little over a year ago,& I must say this is 1 of the most friendly & civil forums on the net.I don't post alot but check in at least once a day.

I envy the fact that several of you have the chance to get together face to face on your get togethers.

I actually met Simon(limeyangler) last weekend at the local CTC store.I recognised him & Jack from some of the excellent vids he has posted.I asked Jack if he knew he was famous.

I feel I know some of the members here & would be proud to call them friends.

I actually met Simon(limeyangler) last weekend at the local CTC store.I recognised him & Jack from some of the excellent vids he has posted.I asked Jack if he knew he was famous.

That's cool and the bold part of the quote is damn funny! :clapping: