Who going to the fishing for Tyler on saturday

vinnimon

Hoppy, the phone number has been changed.

INNISFIL LIVE BAIT & TACKLE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5460 yonge st. @ hwy 89

gilford, ont

705-790-7309

healthy scoop of minnows $5

leeches

worms

tackle

rods& reels

open 6 am/7 days a week

they have a great selection at great prices.

Im still on the fence as to whether or not i will be going this year! :dunno:

Im just curious as to who is going. Im sure I will recognize quit a few ofners from the pics over the year.Many ive met already and fished with as well.

As a few of you know, I am taking over loonietoons position this year, with my two little darling assistants, thats if I can get them to get up early in the am.sleeping_02.gifwallbash.gif

They are sooooooo excited to participate in the event, that they cant wait till this saturdaythumbsup_anim.gif

We will be doing a little perch fishing close to shore in between things.

See ya there, and good luck to allGonefishing.gif

Cheers

Vince

Vince, Just like Cliff said... You will be busy mark our words.. you will need some help... Good |Luck and THANKS for filling in for me.. I will be there in Thought & Spirit.. if nothing else..

I am really SORRY not to be able to make it this year.. I know you all will make Tyler's Day go GREAT..

Vince, Just like Cliff said... You will be busy mark our words.. you will need some help... Good |Luck and THANKS for filling in for me.. I will be there in Thought & Spirit.. if nothing else..

I am really SORRY not to be able to make it this year.. I know you all will make Tyler's Day go GREAT..

Your welcome Kelvin. And mark my words, lol. 3 holes will be drilled and my youngins will be fishingtongue.gif I promised themwink.gif

7th Annual Ice Fishing/BBQ Fundraiser

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Innisfil Beach Park Boat Launch

Registration: 6 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., last fish measured at 1 p.m., prizes to follow.

Cost: 16 years of age and over – $10 minimum donation, kids free – donations appreciated

* A fishing license is required for those between 18 and 65 years of age.*

Enjoy a BBQ lunch cooked on site

Cost: Donation

Prizes awarded for largest fish caught in various categories; lucky draw following!

*All monies raised will help Tyler’s parents pay for the extensive therapies that he requires, including Intensive Behavioral Intervention (IBI), Speech and Language Therapy, and Occupational Therapy.*

Directions: Hwy 400 or Yonge St. to the 8th line (Innisfil Beach Rd.), east on Innisfil Beach Rd, to the end, turn left into the park, follow the road to the right, past the snack bar to the boat launch. Please park in the parking lots on the left side before boat launch.

For more information please email [email protected] or call 705-436-3607

Tip on Lure selections to help you win the Fishing for Tyler derby canadian.gif

I found a nice article online that talks about some of the best lures to catch Lake Trout, Whitefish and Perch the species that can win you prizes at the Tyler fishing derby this Saturday. Of course, sometimes a simple minnow on a hook catches the biggest fish.

http://www.fishingsimcoe.com/tackle-talk/artificial-baits

Enjoy!

Tony

No..there be no clapping.. with what I'll have to unloaded out of the box of my truck, if that's my alternative.

No problem Wayne, I'll help you unload whatever you have in the box of your truck, I'll bring a big tow strap, we just put it around whatever is in the box, hook it up to my ATV, and I drive away, works almost like a dump box (with a bit of a bang at the end) :whistling:

Edited by Big Cliff