Man charged after defending his home!

Headhunter

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

I saw this case not long ago on another forum.

Pretty sad when someone can try to burn you alive in your home and you're defenseless in the eyes of the law. Put my family at risk and I won't even think twice.

I have to agree with everyone who has replied so far... survival instinct would take over in a flash...

That being said, I am however awaiting a post here from someone who will disagree with the majority and tell us why he deserves to go to jail... or why he should have just moved his residence... :wallbash:

HH

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

That being said, I am however awaiting a post here from someone who will disagree with the majority and tell us why he deserves to go to jail...

someone probably will just to troll for trouble.. when somebody opens that can of worms, just ignore them.

I agree with everything said here aswell. I find it unreasonable that they also took all his firearms away. Now he is defenseless!!!!!

And weren't they big, tough men to throw a molotov cocktail into the dog pen, I mean really, what a bunch of asses!

the man should go to jail

they were trying to burn down his property and wanted to kill his family with fire

and he only fired the gun, he should be jailed for not shooting that criminals

man I would have shot them, pissed on them and shoved one of those chickens up their butts

and lit it on fire

Should have used a shot gun. Harder to miss.

muddler

I like your logic, new model 12ga. 40 round, circular mag, fully automatic, much less chance of missing. Can also be equipped with .12ga grenades if they manage to get out of range. You have a place in my society, criminals should be shipped north to Churchill, I heard the Polar bears are hungry.

Too bad big brother harper and his government is dragging their feet when it comes to the promise they made to change the law when it comes to protecting your property etc...

Like when he promised to get rid of the gun registry and then didn't

the man should go to jail

they were trying to burn down his property and wanted to kill his family with fire

and he only fired the gun, he should be jailed for not shooting that criminals

man I would have shot them, pissed on them and shoved one of those chickens up their butts

and lit it on fire

I must disagree. That would be a waste of a good chicken. The rest is ok.

muddler