Hello Everyone

solo's girl

my name is riley and im 7 years old. solopaddler is my dad.

hes taking us fishing north of nakina this summer. well catch lots of fish and ill make a report about it for you!

my dad took me and my brother ice fishing last month. the best part was the snowmobile ride out!

Kids-Dog-Icefishing-Jan2011005.jpg

heres my new puppy zoey sleeping in her chair. shes a good puppy except when she drools and barfs in the car.

Kids-Dog-Icefishing-Jan2011001.jpg

my brother and i love the bunk beds at the cottage

August08vacation016-1-1.jpg

one day i will out fish my dad good.gif

Welcome to the board solo'sgirl. Looking forward to your post and reading your tails

And i'm certain that you will be able to teach your Dad to fish be patient with him it may take time but he will get it.

Looking forward to your stories to tell

Happy fishing and be safe out there

Good luck

pikeguy

Hi, Riley. I like that you are going to tell us some fishing stories from your point of view. We all like your dad, but he talks a lot, if you know what I mean.

I can't wait to hear about your fishing adventures. Welcome to the crew. Kudos to you once again, Mike.

Happy to have you here Riley :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

You will have to develop your own "Solo" pose for holding fish for pictures. Your dad had a good pose and you should have one too.

Zoey looks like a great puppy and I like the picture of you and your brother on the bunk at the cottage :)

Please be sure to share some of your fishing adventures with us.

WELCOME TO OFC RILEY! :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

You couldn't have a better teacher - you and your brother are very lucky kids to have such a great dad! My daughter Averie who's only four and half will be very happy to see that there's another fishin' girl around here! We'll have to get you two out on the water together some day!

Super cute kids Mike!

Lookin' forward to your reports Riley! :Gonefishing:

Ryan

Welcome to the board Riley, I'm glad that your dad finally found someone that can teach him how to fish :D Zoey is one very lucky dog to have found such a wonderful family to live with. I am really looking forward to reading some of your fishing reports and pictures.

Hi Riley

Welcome to our fishing board :canadian:

My dog Sam used to barf in our car when he was a puppy but the more we took him out in the car the less he got sick. It took a little while but now he loves going for car rides especially to the doggy park. Looking forward to your posts Riley :)

So Zoey "drools and barfs" in the car.. just like your Dad taking Bill with him cross country!! lol

Welcome to the board young one... I'm sure your father will only let you read the appropriate threads!

my dad says bill does drool and barf.

my mom is at the dominacin republic right now.

and shes bringing sharks teeth home tomorrow for me and my brother. clapping.gif

thanks for the nice welcomethumbsup_anim.gif

Thank you for the great pictures of you, your brother and Zoey, Riley. I know you'll have a fun time going out with your family fishing in all of those exciting places. And that cottage of yours looks like a place I would have loved to be at when I was your age. You are a fortunate young lady, Riley. We're all looking forward to reading of your adventures. Thank you again for the really great introduction.