Retirement home .Finally

Eddyk

Well I finally moved from Port Hope to Delta, Ontario, a tiny village in the heart of the Rideau lakes. I can see the lake across a meadow from my house and its only 300 meters away with a nice boat ramp. Ill post some pictues of the area as soon as I find out which box I packed the camera in. There are about 10 lakes within 15 minutes of my place and they cover everything from Pike, Pickeral, Bass, Musky and lake trout so that should keep me busy for some time to come. Ive got to go. My wife wants me to start painting. OH GOD!

Ive got to go. My wife wants me to start painting. OH GOD!

Better break out the brushes and tools in a hurry! It will be time to go fishing before you know it. Get it all done now so you will have more time to enjoy the water.

Gongratulations on the new abode. Sounds like an ideal location. :thumbsup_anim:

Congrats on the move EddyK. We had to paint every room in the house when we moved in last Spring. I was so dang sick of painting after that ... I don't want to look at another brush. Lots of bass dishing around those parts. I'll be sure to honk as I pass by on Rt. 15 to Rideau Ferry this July.

very nice

Love that area....

with the Herseys chocolate plant closing

and the regional center closing that areas two biggest employers

maybe I will be able to buy down that way when prices start to drop.......lol