NF- lucky #3

Well Ginny and I had little Averie when we were still in university! Turns out they weren't lying about birth control only being 99% safe.

Then we had Luke on purpose!

Then you think we'd have learnt our lesson... Ginny went back on birth control but I guess we should have been more careful....

Averies future baby sister is due in march.... As if I wasn't already busy enough! lol ah well, just another fishin buddy!

Thumbs up!

e179afde.jpg

The punisher shot...

435b061d.jpg

Had to show off my future daughter!

Cheers,

Ryan

Congrats!

:clapping:

Thanks Gerritt!

Congrats for sure Ryan hope the winter is not to long for you or I guess I should say for her as I bet Dave will have some shows in some warm places for you to get away to.

haha Thanks Mike! I think she'll make it through ok... first few months are usually the worst..

Well, congrats Ryan, you are obviously a very dedicated parent...Sooooo, another one shouldn't be a problem! :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Pigeon - I'm always told they grow up so fast, so I figure I'll have plenty of time to fish without them when they're up and gone from the house.. or would rather hang out with their friends...

Do the ucbaby thing. It is awesome. Congrats.

Thanks Grimace - we did it with Luke because they couldn't figure out if he was a boy or girl with the traditional ultrasound... I think we'll save the money this time around seeing as we know she's a girl and buy her something nice instead! :thumbsup_anim:

Hat-trick through the five hole :thumbsup_anim:

WTG Ryan :good: (thumbs up like the baby)

hahaha Mike - Ginny liked your 5 hole comment! that's funny stuff. Thanks buddy!

Congrats Ryan.

We just seen pics of our future grandaughter this past weekend, which is due in march aswell.That makes three aswell.

uuu.jpg

Congrats Bri! Thanks for taking the time to post a picture - march can't come soon enough for either of us I'm sure...

Congrats !!!! clapping.gif

Thanks Mercman!

Congrets Man,

Funny how things work eh.. There people out there who try and try for years and it never happens (me). And there they’re people who can’t seem to avoid it no mater what protection is used.

That's life I guess.

Edited by NAW

I keep asking you, Ryan, if you know what is causing these "growths"! As I've told you before fella, congrats... from another man that knows BC doesn't work no matter the method. The last one was born with an IUD in her hand! :blink:

hahaha - Gotta love them to death regardless as to weather they were planned or not man. Averie was my biggest so called "mistake" when I was still in university and she turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me! We beat the birth control odds TWICE - after the doc told me I was to young to get fixed.... they better dang well fix me now! lol

Your lucky your job is to be out on the water or you'd never see a fishing pole

hah Yeah I see one all the time, except it's usually about 16 inches long, pink, and I'm always on the wrong side of the rod taking little fish off the hook! lol

I think a Lowrance structure scan would make a clearer picture

but congrats

I'd have to disagree and say that you'd likely get the clearest picture using a Humminbird Side imaging unit Terry! hahaha :whistling: Thanks man - have a good one!

Congrats buddy

Thanks dude!

Congrats to you and Ginny :clapping:B):thumbsup_anim:

Always a good thing to have more fishing buddies :good:

Thanks for sharing Ryan!!!

Jacques

Merci Mon Ami! Some day I'll get the whole family up your way for a visit! Looks like it's going to be a little while now that there's a little one on the way though!

:clapping::thumbsup_anim:

congrats guys!

Thanks Buster!

Congrats dude!

Thanks buddy - you thought it was hard to find a day for us to fish before... :wallbash:

That's just awesome, love the thumbs up :clapping:

Congrats :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

Thanks Joey! I'm just trying to increase the female population here on OFC of you girls! haha

Congratulations to all of you. Soon we'll have to take up a collection for junior sized fishing gear for your growing herd of mini-fisherpersons.

JF

haha Thanks John! I'm out bedrooms in the house now so we have no choice but to stop! Plus the boat is going to be jammed!

Congrets Man,

Funny how things work eh.. There people out there who try and try for years and it never happens (me). And there they’re people who can’t seem to avoid it no mater what protection is used.

That's life I guess.

Thanks - I have a family member who had something like 16 miscariges before giving up... So that's why I would NEVER complain about having more kids even though they weren't planned. There's people all over the world who want them and can't have them so we should consider ourselves VERY lucky! Best wishes to you my friend!

Congrats to you both, I am sure you won't have a problem getting "fixed" now.

We have our third child coming this week or next! So far we have two boys, we couldn't find out what this one is, not that it really matters.

I am done now, I got the snip in June.

Congrats again.