Kesagami Report. Buckle Up!!! (pics)

Moosebunk

I saw this thread early this morning, but waited until I got to work and had my coffee and breafast in front of me so I could enjoy it, and enjoy it I did.

What an awesome report Bunk. Fantastic.

Always look forward to them.

Joey

Attaboy, Moosebunk. We at OFC are really lucky to get to make these trips with you, at least I feel I was there.

I think there is some nice $ inside these great reports. You write well and should be published. Check with Justin Hoffman and JP, please. You deserve to be on the newstands. I'd be looking for your byline on the front cover fer sure.

Thanks.

I saw this thread early this morning, but waited until I got to work and had my coffee and breafast in front of me so I could enjoy it, and enjoy it I did.

What an awesome report Bunk. Fantastic.

Always look forward to them.

Joey

Sounds like you have a great job Joey. :whistling:

Me, too.

Glad ya like all.

Solo - I hope things don't change. I believe Charlie is keeping his job there and it's his belief practices shouldn't change.

Beerman - Edgar has great fishing I hear, and in the past I understand it was iced fish more, but not really at all now from as far as I know. It wouldn't make sense really either. Kesagami is about 3km away and is the better fishery.

Great report & pics.

I'd have to agree with douG, you should think about whether you'd like to submit one of your reports to a magazine like Ontario Out Of Doors. Remote locations (at least to us southerners), great scenery, and you tell a good story. Justin Hoffman writes for them regularly, and there are some other folks here who also write for magazines.

Mike

I did my homework, and found a pick of those yellow beavers, feisty looking creatures. :lol:

That pike looks at least 20lbs to me, those scales never work right, caught a 31" walleye last year that was 4lbs on those hanging scales. lol.

Edited by GbayGiant

Thanks all. Kesagami is one fun report in the making. Will post another tomorrow likely and even more before March is done.

SetoM and others wondering... yeah, you may see some report type trips printed in pages in the future. Writing is cool, photography is cooler, both I find fun.

Glad yas enjoyed this one. :thumbsup_anim: