Aside from ice fishing

Roy

I'll be putting out a couple of hundred muskie baits. I have about 150 on the go. Some are at the router stage, others at the lathe, some at wood sealant, a few at white coat, none at water test right now..some at first airbrush stage....lots of lips to cut.

Here's what's hanging in there as we speak.

011-3.jpg

What are you all doing?

Wow those Muskie lures sure do look nice! Id be interested in one or 2 if your selling them later. Myself I plan on watchin alot of Leafs hockey and making homemade spinner baits. I was considering getting some jig head casts from luremaking.com We shall see. Its going to be a long hard winter im thinking. Lots of snow

tb4me, you musta read my mind.I downloaded the catalogue from luremaking and thought i'd give it a try making some spinnerbaits myself.Looks like fun.

also renovating the batroom, and watching WFN with the wife,to keep her stoked till next springwhistling.gif

Great looking baits Roy I will have to talk to you about a order I see some there that might just do the trick here on LSC.

I will be building alot of Inline Flashabou musky baits that I just started to take to market this summer I have a banner coming to the site when TJ gets back from hunting.

here are a couple that I have done

some packaged ready to hit the stores for the first time early this summer

560776b8.jpg

9be8fefc.jpg

79535a4a.jpg

95668fe9.jpg

I'll be working mostly...

Trip to Los Angeles in December.

Probably working on some carving and other projects on the honey do list...

My wife complains that i never get anything done around the house...Maybe thats cause she doesnt have a "Honey do list"

Roy... how do you get the hooks to screw into that shiney brown one??

This fall/winter, other than ice fishing, I'm going for a stress test to make sure I'm the odd ball in my family with a good heart!

Then I have a couple sets of amphibs floats to build and an airplane to refurbish. Possibly a wreck to repair as well, if I ever get the quote into the adjuster.

Edited by irishfield

I am not sure what the winter project is this year. It will most likely be mechanical in nature and something to do with metal but as to what type I haven't decided if it will be a motorcycle or a boat? Their will also be a few new lures built and other small projects around the house.

Art

FIRST OFF! ROY AND MIKE :clapping::thumbsup_anim::worthy:

I'll be rebuilding a couple ford 460 big blocks one around 450hp for my jet boat other one around 650hp for my jetboat~ Just picked up a shop size parts washer need to get a coulple cans of safety clean now,,, :Gonefishing::whistling:

Oh and reno's, painting, flooring maybe a couple windows..etc. bla bla bla.

FIRST OFF! ROY AND MIKE :clapping::thumbsup_anim::worthy:

I'll be rebuilding a couple ford 460 big blocks one around 450hp for my jet boat other one around 650hp for my jetboat~ Just picked up a shop size parts washer need to get a coulple cans of safety clean now,,, :Gonefishing::whistling:

Oh and reno's, painting, flooring maybe a couple windows..etc. bla bla bla.

I think I have a couple things that will help you with the fishing touch on that re build and they are shinny

I'll be putting out a couple of hundred muskie baits. I have about 150 on the go. Some are at the router stage, others at the lathe, some at wood sealant, a few at white coat, none at water test right now..some at first airbrush stage....lots of lips to cut.

Here's what's hanging in there as we speak.

011-3.jpg

What are you all doing?

Some very nice lures there Roy! Any fish they take would prolly pull me into lake.

I'll be sharpening my carving knives and think of something to carve to keep me busy for a while.