Aside from ice fishing

Roy

FIRST OFF! ROY AND MIKE :clapping::thumbsup_anim::worthy:

I'll be rebuilding a couple ford 460 big blocks one around 450hp for my jet boat other one around 650hp for my jetboat~ Just picked up a shop size parts washer need to get a coulple cans of safety clean now,,, :Gonefishing::whistling:

Oh and reno's, painting, flooring maybe a couple windows..etc. bla bla bla.

When you are finished you might take a run at sumpin' like this...

http://www.ktuu.com/news/ktuu-radio-flyer-car-092910,0,1784245.story

Edited by Beans

I think I have a couple things that will help you with the fishing touch on that re build and they are shinny

Your the best bro, brand new 460 chrome valve covers....ummmmm cant wait, call me if your driving by the 401 Ill meet up with you, maybe do lunch on me? and better bring a bunch of those spinners, Amy said he's wants some too...

I love seeing what folks do, other than fishing, in their spare time; and there are some excellent examples shown! :clapping: I've got a few hobbies that I've picked up over the years: wine and beer making (that snowballed into me building my own still... 192 proof rum is scary stuff.) guitar and bass playing with my band, airbrushing, custom knife making... This winter I've got a couple of airbrush jobs lined up, and a few knives that I'm wanting to build. Add to that, cleaning up the boat I bought this year, and a few jobs around the house, and I think I'm going to have a busy winter. Here's some examples of some of the things I've done:

Star%20Wars%20Case%203.JPG

Custom computer case for a hard core Star Wars fan.

Rock%20Mask.JPG

Airbrushed goalie mask for the Toronto Rock Lacrosse team.

Skull%20Cover.JPG

Harley horn cover.

PICT2131.jpg

Viking Seax re-creation with a Dragon blade etching. Approx 24" long and razor sharp.

DSC00235.jpg

A little utility knife with African Blackwood scales and a little file work under the thumb for grip.

DSC00224.jpg

A delicate little Bird and Trout knife.

DSC00214.jpg

A neck knife for a fly fisherman. Had a one hand, rare earth magnet sheath.

DSC00199.jpg

A big Camp knife with a bear etching. Bloodwood scales.

DSC00202.jpg

My first filet knife with Cedar and Maple scales.

Thanks for looking, and let's see some more passtimes!

I;m sure my wife will be on me with the many projects that need to be done around our home.

I always sight money as the major obstacle to these projects.

Will do a little ice fishing and probably watch a lot of hockey, maybe play a little indoor soccer.

Hoping to go on Paternity leave in February so I guess my main thing will be watching my daughter all day.

Guest gbfisher

Between icefishing,hockey and skiing, there is no spare time but it's all good! :)

Of course there is time in the evenings to make baits for next season but that won't start till this one is done. :good:

Edited by gbfisher