I need your votes OFN!

brandon

Hey Everyone!

Well i'm back from my road trip to Alaska to photograph Grizzlies....34 days..... 17 083kms.....what an amazing experience! I've still got at least a week or two before I can even begin looking at the photos and do a write up about the trip but I'll post it all as soon as I can.

Now for the reason for this post. While I was away I got a message via youtube regarding my time lapse of Point Pelee National Park. The person sending the message encouraged me to submit my time lapse into the "Celebrate Parks Video Contest". They told me the deadline was Dec. 12 and that I needed to get permission from the band who's music I used in order to enter. I got back on saturday, contacted the band and they were more than willing to help out....so I just made the deadline!....However there's been people entered for weeks and I have a lot of catching up to do with votes. If you have a spare second, please visit the link below and vote for my video! It's really simple, no need to register or sign up for anything....just click on the stars!

http://celebrateparks.ca/10/12/ontario/point-pelee/point-pelee-time-lapse

Thanks in advance!!

Brandon