Super excited about my new gun

NAW

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/shotguns/model-870/model-870-express-combos.aspx

Picking up my new shotgun this Friday and I'm super Pumped (no pun intended!!). Black synthetic. I would have prefered Camo, but black works too!

Getting an 870 express 3 barrel combo. Turkey, waterfowl, and deer (rear cantalevered for a scope).

Gunna pick up some skeet, and break her in before the duck season starts!!

It's on sale this weekend at Tromley's for $650!

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/shotguns/model-870/model-870-express-combos.aspx

Picking up my new shotgun this Friday and I'm super Pumped (no pun intended!!). Black synthetic. I would have prefered Camo, but black works too!

Getting an 870 express 3 barrel combo. Turkey, waterfowl, and deer (rear cantalevered for a scope).

Gunna pick up some skeet, and break her in before the duck season starts!!

It's on sale this weekend at Tromley's for $650!

If you have not bought it already, check out Le barons on-line!$$$

Being open about owning a gun is risky....I will tell you why.

True story....very recent....told to me by my son who is a police officer.

Father had acquired a gun, son was overheard speaking of it. Son was followed home. Son left home. Two men approached the home, knocked on door, mother answers door. Two men attack her. She is tied to a chair, beaten, they want the gun. Mom does not know where the gun is. They break her nose. Mom does not know where the gun is. They break one finger and wait. They break another finger and yet another. Mom does not know where the gun is. They pour gasoline on her. Neighbour notices suspicious car, places call to 911. Something got those two men to leave before lighting a match to her.

Nice eh.

They were arrested. She will never be the same.

Be careful.

Father had acquired a gun, son was overheard speaking of it. Son was followed home. Son left home. Two men approached the home, knocked on door, mother answers door. Two men attack her. She is tied to a chair, beaten, they want the gun. Mom does not know where the gun is. They break her nose. Mom does not know where the gun is. They break one finger and wait. They break another finger and yet another. Mom does not know where the gun is. They pour gasoline on her. Neighbour notices suspicious car, places call to 911. Something got those two men to leave before lighting a match to her.

Nice eh.

Be careful.

Thats just messed up man! There are some sick people out there..

I'm not to worried about any OFC'ers coming and beating my wife just to get my registered shotguns.. There are tons of guys on this site that are open about hunting and owning guns. Thanks for you'r input though, very interesting situation.

Outdoorsman, I'll call them today and see if they will price match. Thanks for the tip.

Just got off the horn with Lebarons, and then Trombly's.

In stock at Lebarons, and $80 cheaper then Trombly's. Trobly's won't price match Lebarons.. (not the guy I talked to anyways!)

Looks like I'm heading south this weekend instead of north..

Thanks AzuluSpookd! You saved me some cash!

I've tried price matching with Trombly's and they just won't do it.....I haven't been there since two years ago when they wouldn't price match my fish finder...sure they have good customer service...but why go there when you can shop online or order over the phone with Lebarons and Cabela's...

Don't forget Elwood Epps...they will price match and they have a selection that is unbelievable check out their prices online...they have some amazing deals....I bought my last gun off them...a Savage XP10ProHunter in .223 and they beat Trombly's by 200.00 and Cabelas by 100.00 !! That was just their price...great store to deal with, IMHO.

Congrats on the new gun. I'm waiting for my brand new Browning BPS hunter to arrive. Ordered it last week through Cabelas. Decided to go with Browning as I already have an older 870 Wingmaster, which I love! Hope you enjoy the express!

You have til the 22 of this month to get it for 449 at BPS. Check out thier flyer on line.

I was going to buy the cantalevered barrel for mine,but they want what thier selling the combo for :wallbash::wallbash: .

Great all around shot gun.

Thanks Brian. I just called BPS and after a 10 minute wait on hold, I got a guy on the phone. What he told me was it's a 2 barrel combo, and the rifled barrel is not cantalevered, just iron sights..

I think I'm going to hit Lebarons tonight, there open till 9:00.

Nice eh.

Be careful.

Much easier for the criminals to just hack into the white elephant gun registery than to troll fishing boards for someone to victomize.

Hope you enjoy the 870.Hard to go wrong with the 870.Just picked up a 20gauge 870 for my daughter.