Happy Birthday Canada

lew

We really are lucky to be here, aren't we? Happy Canada Day all. Now get outside and enjoy this beautiful Canadian weather. My good wife has even agreed to join me in the river today so we're heading out shortly.

(Hey. She doesn't like early starts. I'll take what I can get. :thumbsup_anim: )

JF

Without a doubt the greatest country on earth !!

Enjoy the holiday folks :thumbsup_anim:

You are so correct Lew, I can never forget this day, it was 50 years ago on this that day we arrived, it's always been a special day for our family.

Canada20flag-XL-anim.gif

Enjoy the holiday folks :thumbsup_anim:

Canada20flag-XL-anim.gif

The truth could not be clearer, thanks for that Lew, and have yourself a great Canada Day also.

Enjoy the holiday folks thumbsup_anim.gif

Canada20flag-XL-anim.gif

Happy Canada day right back at Y'all.I might have a bone to pick about the greatest country on earth thing but y'all rock to be sure!

Joe

Couldn't help but thinking about what is most Canadian to me yesterday . . . and at the same time I was looking forward to my weeklong getaway starting tomorrow: A trip to an island in the middle of Georgian Bay to a cottage with my lady, half-a-dozen close friends, beers, fishing, nature, and BBQing.

Then it hit me. That's one of the most Canadian things any of us can do, and that's just a small part of what Canada means to me. Best Country in the World. Our small squabbles are nothing compared to the hardships other nations face.

A beautiful day yesterday with my GF and my Nephew, Bass-ing and taking in fireworks.

It was a great B-Day for Canada!

Cheers