Finally picked up the boat

Banger68

I finally picked up the new boat Sat.

BoatSide-1.jpg?t=1275876470

BoatRear-1.jpg?t=1275876470

Waited about a month for a couple things, but it was worth the wait. Boy was I wired for the drive up Sat morning.

Took it it out on Lake Simcoe for a test run. Fun having a boat with a bit of get-up-and-go. Lot more boat then my past ones. Hope to get it out this week for some Perch and see how it fishes.

Edited by Banger68

:clapping: Sweet, I ran a 18 foot Sylvan, much the same hull but a centre console layout all ovet the west end of Lake Ontario and the eastern end of Erie for 20 years without a spec of problems with the hull. The 115 should be good I only had the last year Johnson made a 85hp V4 and was satisfied, had riggers and a kicker instead of the tow bar and ladder, but then again I was still single then :dunno:

I always enjoy the posts when someone buys a new boat !! :thumbsup_anim:

Congrats on the new ride, that's a real beaut and should serve you well for a long time. My bro-in-law has had a Sylvan for many years and has always been very happy with it.

VERY nice! Like that high ski rope hook up. Remember nobody stands when pulling someone.. being up there if the rope recoils it will go over everyone's head!

It's also so that I can fold up the rear bench while pulling a skier.

:clapping: Sweet, I ran a 18 foot Sylvan, much the same hull but a centre console layout all ovet the west end of Lake Ontario and the eastern end of Erie for 20 years without a spec of problems with the hull. The 115 should be good I only had the last year Johnson made a 85hp V4 and was satisfied, had riggers and a kicker instead of the tow bar and ladder, but then again I was still single then :dunno:

Yeah, there a several things that are "family" oriented on this boat. But I hope to get riggers on it next year. ;)

Nice looking rig. I remember the day I picked up my new boat. It made the top ten of the best days of my life.

I was pretty pumped. Even the guys at the marina commented on how excited I was.

I was a big kid ... what can I say. :dunno:

Edited by Banger68

Nice rig! You'll be greatful you opted for the extra h.p, to many boats are purchased under power, now get out there and get fishing!!!!

I definitely wanted to avoid being underpowered. Then they came out with the 125 Optimax based on the same block just after I ordered it. :glare:

Planning to do a little Perch fishing tomorrow.

Edited by Banger68

I always enjoy the posts when someone buys a new boat !! :thumbsup_anim:

Congrats on the new ride, that's a real beaut and should serve you well for a long time. My bro-in-law has had a Sylvan for many years and has always been very happy with it.

LOL it is funny seeing the reaction when they first receive there brand new boat. Kinda makes me jealous and feel like a kid in a Candy store kinda look.

Congrats :clapping:

LOL it is funny seeing the reaction when they first receive there brand new boat. Kinda makes me jealous and feel like a kid in a Candy store kinda look.

Congrats :clapping:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I was wearing that goofy grin all day. :lol:

I definitely wanted to avoid being underpowered. Then they came out with the 125 Optimax based on the same block just after I ordered it. :glare:

Planning to do a little Perch fishing tomorrow.

That's a whole lotta boat for Perch'n :)

Congrats on the new boat, she's a beaut!