The world lost an angel

Stoty

Wow!!!

So sorry to hear that Stoty. Thats a nasty Disease. I have lost several family members to it. So sorry to hear about your Mom bud. That cant be easy at all. Glad to hear she never let the Disease get the better of her. Seems like a strong Woman. Nice tribute to her as well. My thoughts and prayers from Family to yours bud.

my condolences Stoty:

Cancer took my Mum 5 years ago. Left a gap in my life that nothing else can fill. Like your Mum, mine never gave up. We honour the memory of those who went before by how we live today.

Jamie,

My mother was diagnosed in May 2008. She had a massectomy and all her treatments but now struggles with lymphodemea which makes her right arm and hand very swollen. She is managing now but it has been tough on her. She is a principal at an elementry school and just last week decided she would no longer wear her wig. She now has white curly hair. the students were shocked. If I told her I was gonna get a tattoo in her honour she'd live longer then I would 'cause she'd kill me. I grew up without a dad she she is my everything. I wish you and your family strength. Never let her love die.

Take care captain.

Blair