Yak fishing is DANGEROUS!!!

TJQ

"Gah, Stupid Geese"......HaHaHaHa, Brutal. :w00t:

Reminds me of the time a Canada Goose knocked my brother to the ground and proceded to tear off his nose, I couldn't stop laughing long enough to help him....

Bwahahahahahahaha. I'm sitting here laughing my ass off just thinking about it. Hahahahaha. :w00t:

ya... we'd be eating geese stuffed with bass that night!!

Being a seasoned hunter well experienced in handling flopping around geese this goose's goose would of absolutely been cooked...Hence the saying "Your Goose is cooked"

Wonder what the MNR officer would of done with a self defense plea..Especially with the attack caught on video ???

Wasn't somebody here talking about flipping canoes & kayaks last week?

Buddy was fine until he put his hand out and leaned on his gunnel...then he flipped in a heartbeat. N00b.

And couldn't self rescue.

Lol, this is a "pro" kayak fisher?

That one has been making the rounds on the kayak fishing forums for a couple of weeks now. I have had threats from canada geese and a swan one time, but nothing to that extent. Why he didn't grab it by the neck and throw it back into the lake, I don't know.

Why he didn't grab it by the neck and throw it back into the lake, I don't know.

LOL.. I' d say he was startled.. ive had a lot of stuff go wrong quick on the water and in the woods, but that.. lol.. i dont know what i would do... before I figured it out.. it would be over... good thing he had a lifejacket on .. likely saved hid back...

That is one nice guy...didn't even curse when it happened.

I've had big swans and geese swim toward me and felt uncomfortable when they got a little too close.

Unlike our friend in the video, I recognized that I was intruding on their mating/nesting activities and moved away.