Best Day Of Fishing I Have Ever Had

GNODDY

Myself and one of my best fishing buddys joined FishHunter on the U&ME boat for the BEST fishing I have ever had.

First fish of the Mornin

pickeral12.jpg

then this badboy

pickeral11.jpg

Nice size eye

pickeral10.jpg

Then a little smaller but still good size

pickeral9.jpg

Another one

pickeral8.jpg

This one also beauty I should of had a pic in between there of the biggest fish of the day but it slipped off the netDAMMM ITT

pickeral7.jpg

Another one!

pickeral6.jpg

Always nice when you get a double Header

pickeral4.jpg

and another

pickeral3.jpg

and another

pickeral2-1.jpg

So in total we went 13 for 14 with the biggest fish of that day getting of at the net which was my fault. We had so much fun and lucked out with the waether it was a gorgeous day. All Fish we caught were anywhere from 6lbs to the biggest at 12 lbs I am super glad we could tag along Thanks Fishhunter you da Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Edited by GNODDY

I rarely find fish that size, maybe in the 8 lb. range, but that is the reality of where I fish. BOQ is a much different place, seen pics and videos of fishing there, size wise, its foreign to me. Not that I do not like the size of the fish I catch, but would dearly love to tangle with some that size.

Good going Gnoddy, and thanks for the report.

geez missed my oppurtunity today was supposed to go with carp and my damn power went out in my house sometime through the night!!!Alarm clock didnt go off %$&^!Anyways beauty fish guys and nice drift sack gotta really slow it down for the eyes right now....

Edited by BLACKFISH88