My Fishing Show Report.

TJQ

We saw SOOOOO many people... Lots of old faces.. well "well known" faces.. lol, and got to meet a TON of new people. Had a blast at the G2G.

Here's some pictures we took, this ones the best.. that was one happy girl.. and now she knows girls ARE better anglers.

IMG_2920.jpg

Pete and Corvette1

IMG_2904.jpg

Esther Maina

IMG_2905.jpg

Steve and the Maina's www.petemaina.com

IMG_2906.jpg

HTHM, Phill Harrison, and Maureen at their booth. www.offthedock.net

IMG_2909.jpg

Uncle Buck and his girl

IMG_2910.jpg

Our Newest Client, Steve from Chaudiere Lodge

IMG_2911.jpg

Greg and Gavin from DT Powersports (thanks for the tickets!!)

IMG_2912.jpg

This is one booth that really got my attention, just because it was set up well, and looked really pretty, I don't fly fish, but wow.. if i did... looks like they have a nice website as well.. reelflies.ca

IMG_2913.jpg

I thought this product was a great concept for cutting line, I was gonna come back and get a couple but of course forgot.. I think the guy said it was patented and made here as well. http://www.zipcutpro.com/

IMG_2914.jpg

IMG_2915.jpg

My wife holding JP up..... its a good thing we live far far away.....

IMG_2916.jpg

Big Buck and Squid

IMG_2917.jpg

Roy and da boys!

IMG_2919.jpg

Paul Powis otherwise known as "House" LOL ( http://www.jpfish.com ) and "Bull Dog".. Paul kept me busy (distracting me I think..) whilst my wife was entertained with stories of Wales... Bull Dog wanted to drive the Ridgline so badly I "let" him drive it back to the motel after dinner... lol. your welcome... hahaha.. Paul by the way did the Filleting Fish Freshwater Edition DVD by Rapala

IMG_2922.jpg

Pete and Esther

IMG_2923.jpg

My wifey and two hacks...

IMG_2924.jpg

At least I always wind up with the girl... lol

IMG_2925.jpg

Anyway, it was a GREAT day... got to meet Big Jim finally and countless others, got some Gloomis shirts and had JP show me about this new indestructible line of Shimano rods, which are quit reasonable in price.. right up my alley!

Dinner and drinks were great, as always everyone there board members, including Dave and JP were generous beyond the call of duty. Now I gotta get to work!! Thanks to all for the $9 tallboys!! If I missed anyone, accept my apology.. lol.. its too much in one day for a hick like me to remember.

I'm insulted... after driving for 14 hours.....buying a ton of merchandise that says OFC on it.... keeping Monique happy and buying you beers you failed to mention me..... O wait my mistake I wasn't their ...never mind.

Art

Nice pics. I never get to go to those functions because my "work" is weekends only. I have my old age pension coming before the year is out but I don't think I'll retire yet. Too much fun.

Hey TJ, I thought you were going to get into fly fishing. Thought that's why I sent you those instruction videos some years back.

Did you watch them?

TJ, great pics!!!

It was good to meet a few members in person but I had to get going, my little ones had enough sitting around so it was time to head home. The show was great and very informative. Now, to find some bullet head jigs to try out swim baits for some 'eyes.

It was great to talk to Pete and Esther, Gord Pyzer, Dave Mercer, Doug Brownridge and countless others.

Now I can't wait for softwater season.

Nice pics. I never get to go to those functions because my "work" is weekends only. I have my old age pension coming before the year is out but I don't think I'll retire yet. Too much fun.

Hey TJ, I thought you were going to get into fly fishing. Thought that's why I sent you those instruction videos some years back.

Did you watch them?

Hi Bob.. I did watch them, ... still it looks tough to me.. I think I need some hands on lessons... I have the spot, just need the training.

Great pics TJ. Nice seeing you two on Friday and Saturday. Guess June will be the next time. Shall I bring Sushi and maybe a bottle of that wed wine :lol:

Never met a dead fish i didnt like