It Is Official For Life

BITEME

I HAVE GOT TO SHARE THIS

My name is PETER , and I am a nicotine addict.

I have stopped nicotine for 1 month, 19 hours, 8 minutes and 28 seconds (31 days).

I've not smoked 954 death sticks, and saved $364.88.

I've saved 3 days, 7 hours and 29 minutes of my life.

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Now that's a death defying act right there. Congratulations, Peter. I've heard that it takes most of us 5 tries before we actually succeed at kicking the habit.

It took me a mass coronary. When I came around I was told I could quit now or I would be back on the slab next month. That was 9 years and 8 months back.

I do enjoy reading that others have found the means to quit without enduring severe consequences first.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

good job!

i quit 2 years ago and it was the best decision i ever made. i had only smoked for 15 years and it was exceptionally difficult to do. i don't know how some of you lifers quit but it's awesome to see.

Good for you, keep it up!!!!

I have been smoke free for 4036 days now and have not smoked more than 100,000 butts!!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

I don't know what that comes out to money wise but it is probably enough to buy a good new car!!!!

I know up here the cost of smokes is insane!!! At $15 a pack it would save me $61,000 over that time!!!! :w00t::w00t:

Cigarette companies are kinda evil. Taking your money and knowingly, slowly killing you.

Stopped buying them in May 2008 and know i will never smoke a cigarette again.

It is easier once you do other things like drinking water or eating decent snacks etc...

Keep it up Peter. :thumbsup_anim:

Good for you Peter, I started on Champix this past Friday this will be my second go round on Champix I hope it sticks this time.

Just a word of advice don`t let your guard down I can`t count how many times I have quit for 2 or 3 months only to relapse.

The last quit was with Champix and I was off cigs for about 4 months and one day driving home from work I had an uncontrollable urge for a cig and that was it I was done.

Keep up the good work.