Simcoe Musky OOPS! I am so sorry and embarrassed

Cudz

The fish looks nice and healthy but IT IS A PIKE NOT A MUSKY! I am going over to his house to punch some sense into him.

Cudz, with all due respect, after looking at the picture of your friend I think you should exhaust all known forms of education before resorting to physical violence. You would have your hands full duking it out with that Pike, let alone the monster that's holding it!

Jim

And here I was thinking that it's a Tuna!! LOL!!

Your buddy should study the back of the fishing regs book, it shows pics of the various sportfish here in Ontario and their identifying characteristics.

Nice Northern, anywhere you fish, that is a nice one!!

Aurora trout.

Seriously though - not everyone is going ot know the difference btwn a pike and a musky (half my friends certainly don't). I remember as a kid my dad catching this huge pike on a crazy crawler......biggest pike i had seen. Looking back now, it was clearly a musky. W e just didn't know any better.

Wow!! that is a huge bass :lol::P

Seriously though, nice pike!!!! :D

Gotta agree with Radnine, you might have a chance with the frying skillet to the back of the head :o:D

We have fought twice. Both times at a bar. I won the first tilt and I am pretty sure the second fight was a draw. He is big. About 230 and strong as can be. He is my workout partner as well. We might go again. I really don't mind a good scrap.