Got it!

GBW

OOOOOHHHH yeah! I just got off the phone with the land owner telling me "yes I can fish on his land as long as I keep it clean"!!!!! Yeeeee HAAAAAAAAA Now I can't wait for opener, otherwise I would have had to wait till the weekend was over to fish the other spots... Oh I'm so happy as there are 3 pools holding fish on his land.... WEEEEEE (I feel like a kid right now... ;))

LOL @ all of you...

Beats, I was given a "look see" by others last year who had access but wouldn't let me fish with out permission.

All I can say is DURHAM area...

Going to put a GPS tag on your car lol

LOL @ all of you...

Beats, I was given a "look see" by others last year who had access but wouldn't let me fish with out permission.

All I can say is DURHAM area...

Being as you're in Brooklin, that makes sense. Hey..do you know Mack the woodworker?

I think I read it the other way, his friend took him to see the water but told him he couldn't fish it till he got permission from the owner....

I don't know

Correct. I had seen people fishing there last year so I pulled over to say hi. They let me come have a look see but told me I cannot fish with out consent of the land owner. This year, I have it...

Dara, I might if he has a charter sticker on the back of his truck. His father (if it is the person I'm thinking of) has the place by the C-store.

All I can say GBW is good for you; what you did/got will hopefully help other respectful people access.

You got more then just access though; you gained the land owner’s respect and a possible future friendship.

If more people did this there would be a lot less NO TRESPASSING signs.

Thanks.

Dan.

Nope GWB, he doesn't fish. He is a cranky old retired from Bell guy that is into turning pens right now. Lives in east of the CIBC I think.

Oh well, congrats on the permission

Signed

Dara who lives in an area where there is no need to ask for permission to fish anywhere thankfully.