Rick's letter of the month

Pinch

yes i just got my copy in the mail today ... :thumbsup_anim: very good article rick... you said that right cheers bud.... :worthy::worthy::worthy::thumbsup_anim: if only they would listen,they have cut the MNR buget so bad they even have to put thier own gas money in to finish a job.or to arrest someone the government should be held accountable. ....like that will ever happen :angry::angry::angry: piss on em :dunno:

Edited by fishindevil

Good article to reflect the feelings of the average angler in Ontario!

Next time I hope all the folks with cameras spend the time to take pics of stuff MNR can use to aprehend the poachers. Shots of vehicle licence plate and boat registration along with clearer shots of the illegal lines they were said to be using and their faces. Otherwise it's a waste of scarce enforcement dollars.

We have to self-police. I have my camera with me now on all trips afield and will take the needed time away from my joy of fishing or hunting to get the evidence.

To be clear, we must get photos of stuff that help MNR to easily track down the accused and gain a conviction/plea bargain on.

Vehicle ID gets MNR to the door where the guys say it wasn't them or their lines were legit. But photos of their mugs and of the extra lines gives MNR the edge they need.

Please donate the extra time needed to gather this vital evidence, or else don't get upset if MNR can't do anything.

I bet considerable MNR resources went into that particular investigation......... just because a few close well-thought-out shots hadn't been taken by all the folks with cameras there who didn't know any better.

It's up to all of us folks!!!!! Let's use our cameras better!