NEW personal best

LeXXington

Wow what a weekend, Friday after getting Tbayboy and bassmastermike we were off too the Perfect view, Very nice little place and great host's. I would stay there again in the spring.

So after meeting some fellow OFC'ers we decide to head out and poke around. The fish may not have been biting for us but they were there and it was warm out.

Back to the VUE and dinner, things were going great then Sean - (Tbayboy) comes out with the wine.. BOQCloser005.jpg

After a great meal off to other cabins visiting, Great too see the bunch again, chat exchange plans, tips for the next day etc. Not sure how they made our cabin spin but great JOB!!

Sat morning it was warm and on the VHF we knew it would be one of those day when they say 100% chance of rain all DAY. Don't you just hate it when the condensation drips on you from the canopy on the inside of the boat. I swear at least 20 drops hit me in the first hour!!!

I don't even think we had all the lines out when Mike's board just stopped and went the other way. A nice 6lb fish great way to start the day. The rest of the day we passed over fish after fish dodging boats but no takers.

After a chilly lunch it was off too the reach, sorry for the people that were downwind from us.

That is where I got my monster, my personal best, for the longest time we thought sheepy cause it took line out felt like a brick and had my rod doubled over.

BOQCloser015.jpg

Then there were the oh NO's

Day 1, was Mikes day for oops if anyone finds a nice rod and reel set we lost it somewhere in the reach. Location unknow or how it left the boat without notice.

Day 2, Sean was up next with a nice rod break up.. Yea it broke on a fish yeap that’s it

Day 3, not too be out done I lost a planer board in 40+k winds time we got too where it fell off it was gone, Then there was the launch issue that shall remain quiet.

It was great to room\boat with Bassmastermike and Tbayboy 2 guys that are always welcome in my boat anytime.

Anytime you can attend a G2G I would really recommend it, you will never find such a great group of people and the fishing knowledge in one room is something that could take you a life time to achive.

Thanks again all

Was a blast fishing with you as always Paul - even with the little adventures :).

Sean, you sure know how to choose a great bottle of wine!

That bottle has been on many a fishing trip and never fails but damn does it leave you with a pounding headache the next day.