NHL Enforcers?

danbo

"The Big M" owns that # 27 Brother Rizzo! (Mr. Darryl Sittler wore it Proudly too !!)

I remember the outcry when Kordic was given #27 because of some of the great players (see above) who had worn it before. Kordic wearing that number was even worse than Wilf Paiement donning #99...although that was ill-advised as well

Cam Neely.

He could do everything Wendy could do but better.

That's why he's in the "Hall of Fame" and Wendy is not

cam_ulf.jpg

And just for arguements sake...i will also throw out my home town boy...Chris Simon. Better believe if Simon was in the NHL today, Hollweg wouldnt have had 2 suspensions today..he would be watching over his shoulder all the time. :lol::lol:

Frank "The Animal" Bialowas. Only 4 games actually played in The Show but he was an AHL legend and smacked around all comers. Other tough guys were literally terrified of Frank. Google him for proof.

LOL Bialowas.. To bad when they brought him up to the Leafs, his bud Ken McRae stole the show :) ( I am sure you remember the fight McRae had against Bob Bassen.)

Ferguson or Howe. Nobody would fight Gordie. I remember Fergie flipping ice chips over the boards on Grapes in the pre-game. Cherry just kept his mouth shut so that should be enough testament.

Do you know that Fergie never put skates on till he was 16