The Arctic Expedition.

Moosebunk

Great shots bud....you know that bottle of single malt wouldn't of lasted an hour in cabin #2.....I should send you a few of our shots. Not near as picturesque, but still make me wish I could do it every year!

Send them. I'll post 'em up here. You guys caught your fair share of beauties too, and I'd bet Shane would be happy to see more in this post once it gets sent to him.

And Raw Legend....... I can only guess who??? :w00t:

PM sent.

How do you intend to top this?

I don't. It might happen as there's one more planned biggy left in me.

It's been fun and I really enjoy the freedom and practice that comes with writing on the internet. Peoples enjoyment of the reports is great and even validates that I might just be doing something right and well. Telling a fishing story this way, by linking the whole experience through words and many pics is exactly how I will want to relive it 10-20-30 years from now when the memory is slipping but the printed story will remain.

Thanks again for all the replies.

Yep, just another Moosebunk report. :sleeping_02: You kind of get use to them after a while. Same old spectacular photos and wonderful story telling. Yep, just FREAKING AWESOME!!!! Yet again!! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim: Thanks a ton for putting that all together, simply AWESOME! Love those Char pics! Thanks again Drew.

Edited by fishnsled

all your fishing reports always have an epic story behind them..man, I envy the type of adventures you get to go on, all the shared trips with your kids, and you are a lucky man that your wife often gets involved in your adventures too.

do you ever need like a "caddy" or something in the boat with ya???...you know..someone who can suggest using the 3-iron kind of thing ...what about a camera man :dunno::lol:

Breathtaking report Drew! :clapping: Took several stabs at er to finally get it read.

With your wonderful report here on OFC and elsewhere, Plummers really should send something for all the promo............ in fact it sounds like fishing pros go there probably for free while you two pay to go, yet you provide a fantastic report for all to read to show what Plummers is all about.

You my friend really do deserve something for this FANTASTIC article! :clapping:

All the best to you and your family and thank you again for the report and pics!!!!!

Guest Johnny Bass

Awesome report! Didn't have the time to read it all, but the pictures speak more than a thousand words!Some nice Lakers, and Grayling, but those Char by far steal the spotlight. Absolutely amazing colors on those fish!!!

Also some great scenery shots, but that water fall looks absolutely magnificent!!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Wow.

Un-freaking-believable!!!!

After I read your report last year about the BC Sturgeon, I thought that's the best trip anyone can make. Well, I think what I just read tops that one hands down!!!

Very envious....the stuff of fantasy....something you'd see in a movie...it looks awesome, but it's not real...it's just acting.

You two got to live the stuff of dreams....

Thank you.....thank you....thank you!!!!

Congrats to you and Bren...what a trip!!!

A few days ago I had taken a little peek knowing that I would need to have more than just a few minutes to read your report entirely.

My first thought when scanning quickly the pics and seeing the brilliant red colour on the fish was 'poor guy, something happened to his camera'

Fantastic report!!!

"My first thought when scanning quickly the pics and seeing the brilliant red colour on the fish was 'poor guy, something happened to his camera" - Twilight

I liked that one. Witty.

"Those beautiful colours remind me of silly-cibin trips." - Snag

Without the got rot on the odd bad trip.

"YEAH! Not to intrude, but what do you do for a living?" - Steve

I'm a full time stay at home fisherman.

"do you ever need like a "caddy" or something in the boat with ya?" - jwl

The tackle bag is getting heavy in my old age.

"You my friend really do deserve something for this FANTASTIC article!" - Cisco

My online fees ( $0.00 ) are waaaay to cheap I guess.... and come to think of it, my kids probably deserve something for all my time at the computer. We're going fishing today then. See yas.

Thanks again for the great replies all.

:clapping: Thank you for once again sharing a Moosebunk adventure. I have learned through experience that when one of your adventures is posted that it will take more than 10 minutes and that I will probably read through it at least 3 times and stare at the pictures a few dozen more therefore needing at least an hour of quiet time before opening. Thanks again!!

As always Moose, that was an absolutely fantastic read, infact probably your best fish'n report yet and thanks for taking the time to put that all together for us.

What means do you have up there for contacting emergency medical help in-case you need it in a hurry for injury or illness that you can't take care of yourself, specially when your alone on one of your adventures ??

Do you have reliable cell phone use, satellite phone, 2 way radio's ?? :dunno: