Greencoachdog

Great report and pics GCD :thumbsup_anim:

Nice cats you caught there..... do you eat them or is it just CPR??

Looks like the area your fishing has very good underwater structure......Cool!

Sucks when the dam operators play with the water levels :angry:

Thanks for sharing

Leechman

Guest Johnny Bass

Maybe its that cold front thats got you wearin your shirt. :clapping: Thats fishing for you.You win some ya lose some. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by Johnny Bass

I keep some Blue Cats and Crappie during the cold weather/water months, but most of my catches even then are CPR. If you see a report with dead fish on a cleaning board... I kept them! :Gonefishing: if you don't see dead fish on a cleaning board in a report, they were released. :thumbsup_anim:

Cool GCD......I think CPR is the way to go as far as fishing goes.....need to leave some for my grand-son and "la relève" as the old french saying goes......nothing wrong in keeping a few for a good fish fry......uuummmmm fresh fish, freshly caught....can't get any better than that :thumbsup_anim:

Leechman

I'm offended by that pic Glen. Mods....please lock this thread....what is this board coming to when GCD is posing with a shirt on in August???

Ditto. I have a feeling that your PM box will be full in a few hours filled with "No shirt please", "Why the %#$@ you wearing a shirt?" messages. :clapping:

Good to see you out catching still!