Another nice Lakair musky

lew

Howdy folks !!

I've been away from the board for about a month now and up at my trailer while my wife & daughter both recover from surgeries and I'm happy to say their both coming along very well and on the road to full recovery.

I only got home a couple hours ago to take care of some business and am heading back up north again tomorrow morning for at least another couple weeks but just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone.

Myself & a few of the boyz just spent a week at Lakair and I was able to get myself another nice musky from the West Bay area so I figured I'd post the pics while I'm home.

I was fishing with Mistyriver on Monday and he nailed a gorgeous big musky, but I'll leave that tale for Jim to post himself when he gets home next week.

Tuesday I took Jims son (mistyjr) out with me and I was able to boat this girl.

I was tossing a big black/orange bucktail but nothing was interested in it and seeing as a large cold front had moved thru the evening before I decided to downsize my bait and went with a smaller green / white boo-tail and this beauty nailed it on the very 1st cast.......ya gotta luv it when a plan comes together ;)

I missed another biggun the day before when she blew up outta the weeds and missed my bait but this girl made me forget about my bad luck.

Cnv0143.jpg

Cnv0142.jpg