Can I boast

misfish

Now the boat will go faster.

What boat :wallbash:

Oh you mean Terrys.LOL

Atleast when Im fishing from the back,the electric wont be out of the water. :whistling::Gonefishing:

BTW TY for the spelling correction.

Edited by misfish

:wallbash: Oh Shure one less FF around here now what are we gonna do now I see Brian is trying to fade away also what the heck is going on here :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: congratz guys glad to here your doing it I to had gone from 350 to 305-310 over the last year and a half but have been stuck here at that mark I guess I need to push away from the puter a little bit.

Once again congratz guys.

wow

he sent me a picture of how his shape is coming along

I think he is working out maybe a little too much

I couldn't believe it

think I should post the picture

I wonder if he would mind

well he did send it to me

so here is is

wait it has to upload

and now the picture

bri.jpg

Congrats brian !!! well done, :clapping::whistling::worthy::worthy: man i sure wish i could loose about 40lbs !!!! and quit smoking as well,i did manage to quit for almost 5 yrs once and then after my divorce i started up again !!! man how stupid was i??? so i will try when summers over,and if i need any support i will give you a shout bud !!!! cheers ,and keep up the hard work :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Way to go Brian. I've recently gone from 30 years of hard labor in the field to an office job and I can feel the weight coming on day by day. I might be asking you for advice some day soon.

Anyways, congrats Bud.

Some here know of my wieght loss and getting back to fit shape.

Well the last two weeks I have been hitting the gym(the golf thing just wasnt doing it LOL)

Just to tighten up that little extra skin thats hanging around. :whistling:

1/2 hour on the tread mill,1 hour push,n the weights and a 1/2 hour in the pool doing laps.

The pool is a great way to lean out fast.

Eating the right foods,staying away from the fried stuff. Lots of fruits and veggies and fish.

Well todayI wieghed myself for the first time in a month and have gone from 228lbs in January down to 189 lbs today.

Also went from a 40 to a 36 waist. :thumbsup_anim:

I just had to share as I feel like a new person.

Now if I could just stop these damn smokes.

Anyone tried this electro theropy?

Everyone have a super day.

I was 189 once - for a few days only I suspect. I've lost far more in my life than you now weigh, or even did before your great reduction. Now I'm close to what you started at. Yer smart to start now. Be even smarter and keep it off.

As for the smokes - can't help ya there, never was man enuf to smoke those things. I enjoyed my pipes and cigars for years but cigarettes always just gave me a headache. Now I suck on the odd cigar on the golf course, inhale the whole thing, but then I can go weeks till the next one. Must be in the genes. Good luck with that. Think of it this way. If you can quit the smokes you'll smell better to all around you, and ya won't be hawking up gobs of green stuff to gross them out and spoil the flavour and texture of yer coffee. Those floatin' greenies make the cream curdle somethin' awful.

JF

Congrats!

Throw away the car keys and walk wherever you can. This is my advice to everyone. Not only is it healthy for you, it's better for the environment and you see things you don't notice in a car. Personally I love the outdoors and enjoy going for walks to the parks and other areas around me.

Being fit, losing weight and able to keep it off is a life accomplishment.

Many who try to lose weight or to quite smoking ends up gaining the habit back because they are only changing a small part of their lifestyle, they are not changing their job description or Title.

What is the difference between an Athletes trying to get into Olympic versus an average joe? An Athletes not only are disciplined, they also work towards earning the title of being called "an Athletes."

What does an Athletes want to accomplish? They join tournaments and one goal is to win. To win we have to discipline ourselves in everything we do and prepare for it for that one day event.

Imagine if we decide to join the next 10K Marathon raise or join the up coming Tennis Tournament at our local club, Would we try to prepare for it? There is no guarantee that we could win, but we sure can try to get into an athletic lifestyle.

Golfer use to be somewhat overweight, until Tigerwood came around and show our generation that you can even do better when you are fit.

Changing our lifestyle to lose weight and to look good can be short cited, wanting to change to earn the Title as "he is as FIT as an Athletes" is a result of who we can be.

Try to get involed in a sport that we can enjoy. Let us say the sport " Basketball", don't just play basketball, Try to tell ourselves that we can be basketball players. Practice and try to be good at it, read, study, hang out with regular basketball player. You will be surprise how much your thinking of wanting to be a basketball player will eventually change our lifestyle, conditioning and eating habits.

Quiting Smoking is not easy, My uncle who was a Doctor, quit 5 years before he eventually died of Lung Cancer. My grandfather also died of Lung cancer from smoking. I know three generations of smokers, and they find it hard to persuade the succeeding generation not to pick up smoking.

Some start dieting or quit smoking after their doctor told them that without changing their habits, it will kill them.

I notice that many so called Professional anglers are overweight, and they are not setting a good example to all of us, the only way to be inspired to be healthy is to pick some other sport to balance our lifestyle, so we can also focus on improving our cardiovascular health.

Get inspired by success stories of people who are able to lose weight or quit smoking, Hang out with the right people of the same mind set, who want to be healthy, or want to win on a competitive sport. We cannot do it alone, we need the proper friends who can motivate each other to want to be healthy. Our affluent society do not motivate us to be healthy.

I quit smoking two packs of cigarette at age 23. I stop drinking softdrink 10 years now, I don't enjoy double, double coffee, regular is fine. I compete in Tennis once a week, but takes me 3 other days to prepare for the event. I think, sleep, dream about it, practice like a Tennis player should. I don't have to worry too much of dieting because I burn it as much as I consume the needed Calories. I was a tennis player when I was in my Varsity Days, I still think like a tennis Player 25 years later, and still wining.

When I hike the Whirlpool stairway, I appreciate what it can do to my legs, and when I play my tennis, I appreciate what it can do to my Whirlpool hiking/fishing trip.

Whatever it takes to help me strengthen my legs, a jog to the fishing Aile at Wallmart, or using the stairway of a building or to take a cool swim while taking a time off on a hot fishing day , I will do it.

My Two Cents.

wow man that is really somthing to be proud of!!!! good health will keep you not only happier but keep you alive a few extra years longer to be on the water!

As for the smokes, i quit 3 1/2 years ago, cold turkey. after 9 months i the cravings went away. now i never crave the cancer sticks! Feel great too!

Congrats again man that is quite the accomplishment!!!

Cheers!