Greetings Everyone - New to this Site

Leecher

Greetings everyone,

Not sure if it's the right place to post this but here it goes.....my name is Jacques..... I'm new to this site and I'm from the Outaouais region and enjoy fishing for all species of fish.

I like reading reports of outings of other fishermen, including pictures of fish of all size..... does'nt have to be a monster for me to appreciate it..... I try to go fishing when ever I can and truly enjoy being out on the water.

The species I target mostly are walley, pike and bass..... Had the opportunity to try musky hunting for the first time this year with Steve aka TroutnMuskyHunter and my friend Paul managed to land a 44" beast that put up a hell of a fight. B)

This site is fishermen dream with all of the information that it contains and so many reports being posted..... Congratulations ^_^

On a final note, would like to share some of the catches I was fortunate enough to catch...... here it goes...

Leechman

Edited by Leechman

Guest Johnny Bass

Welcome aboard!!! Looks like some great fishing up there! That smallie looks like it is posing for the Camera! Would make a great mount! Looking forward to your fishing reports!