My Bass Opener...

Gotta keep this short as my daughter's sittin' on my lap and is more impatient than me!

Went to the little reservoir down the road today for bass opener...have a million things to get done to the house before

my wedding august second so I promised the Fiance I'd be home for lunch.

Quick and simple...

Largemouth were post spawn, sitting on deeper weed edges and willing to eat. I fished for about 3 hours, landed at least 40

fish, many of which were 2 to 3 lbs with one 19.5 inch bucket which was easily my PB largie.

temp: 72

Baits : Senko, Flippin' Jig, X-Rap.....

gallery_133_237_24711.jpg

X-rap produced the bigguns of the day.

gallery_133_237_104526.jpg

Happy opener all!

Cheers,

UF

Gotta keep this short as my daughter's sittin' on my lap and is more impatient than me!

Went to the little reservoir down the road today for bass opener...have a million things to get done to the house before

my wedding august second so I promised the Fiance I'd be home for lunch.

Quick and simple...

Largemouth were post spawn, sitting on deeper weed edges and willing to eat. I fished for about 3 hours, landed at least 40

fish, many of which were 2 to 3 lbs with one 19.5 inch bucket which was easily my PB largie.

temp: 72

Baits : Senko, Flippin' Jig, X-Rap.....

gallery_133_237_24711.jpg

X-rap produced the bigguns of the day.

gallery_133_237_104526.jpg

Happy opener all!

19.5inch thats .5 of a inch bigger than our teams present bass. WTG!!!

Cheers,

UF

Some nice Largies UF! So you got the camera stand installed too eh? Pics look great!

nah I still haven't had a chance to put the camera in - there was a retired couple fishing not far from me on the dock and they helped me out. I always bring my camera with me, but wasn't counting on catching a PB so I left it at home....GO FIGURE....ended up having them take pix for me with my camera phone...turned out ok!

Good fishin' all,

Ryan