Lost my best friend

Garyv

Those of you that have been around know about my dog Amy's medical problems in the past and the 2 major surgeries she has been through. Today she had to have another operation because of the problem reoccurring. I just got a phone call that she passed on the operating table. She was my best friend, closest companion, and loved everybody she came into contact with. Look at my avatar, then go pet your dog or cat in her memory, animals are a very special part of many of our lives.

Sorry to hear that Gary, it's been over a year since I lost my best friend Hershey, I still miss her!!!

Dogs are special with the unconditional love the give, they just want to make you happy, most times they do.

I like to believe there is a special place in heaven that has been reserved for all of our faithful companions, complete with favorite treats and toys. Please accept our condolences in the loss of your beloved Amy. The memories you created will always be with you.

Cliff and Carole & Harley

That's awe full news Gary. I was fortunate enough to have met Amy, all be it very briefly and can attest to her not only being a beautiful dog, but quite obviously a very dear companion to you.

You have my heartfelt sympathies... it will be a tough go, but remember those good times.

HH

So Sorry to hear that! We lost our dog 5 years ago, and when i see pictures of her today my eyes start to water and i start to remember all the crazy things she used to do. Losing a best friend is not easy!

Please accept my deepest condolences!

Anders

Gary, I'm so truely sorry to hear of Amy passing. I know how much you loved her and her company.

My condolances to you. I can't imagine losing my beloved Felix. He is quite old himself now and getting a little crankier, but we are a team and I will be lost when he passes, as I'm sure you are right now.

Sorry Gary :(

Joey

My condolences....We have a 15 yr. old Border Collie that is getting close.....

I got her when I came home from Playing hockey. She has been around longer than my wife.

It is gonna be a sad day at our house when I have to take for her last "Ride in the Truck"

So sorry to hear it Gary. It is certainly a special relationship that we have with our canine and feline friends. When we must let them go their memories stay with us for ever.

J...

So sorry to hear that Gary. I dont have a dog, but have 3 cats and i cant stand the thought of losing any of them, like all have said , they are part of the family, and true friends and companions.

I offer my deepest sympathies and condolences to you .

Simon