Moving Day is FAST approaching

pigeonfisher

Well America, Are you ready for the OFC to add another member to your group?

I am moving in 3 days to the Land of the Free, Hanover, PA. Looking forward to it as it will be a great opportunity for me professionally and for the family and I to take a stab at living in a new environment.

I trust that everyone here will be able to live without my off handed comments for the next week or so until I am back at the computer.

No good fights while I am gone please...

Good luck Steve in all your future endevours! Have a safe move and don't be a stranger. Remember, in the midst of all this, to take time for family and of course some fishing those new waters. Maybe we can get Roy to whip you up your own trout section !

ahhhh crap.... now you gone and ruined it.... I will be nice until your return.. I promise

Steve, we have known each other more then a few years now..

I wish you and your family all the successes possible.. I cannot think of a person more deserving.

Alot of us here have watch you grow from a care free party animal... to the man you are today and now have the pleasure of watching your family grow..

Sir you will be missed.

I am proud to call you a good friend.

We always have the piers brother!

Now.... how can I setup sending you real beer instead of that watered down yankee crap?

G

Terry... I lost a guy that can drink more then me!!! that is hard to find LOL...

anyone remember when Steve cleaned out his liquor cabinet and brought it all to Lakair when he was selling his cottage...

It brought a tear to my eye.. It was beautiful..

G

Very best wishes to you and your family Steve. Not going to wish you luck as knowing you as I do, you will make your own breaks and do well in whatever you choose to do in life.

I will have a Bruichladdie or two in your honour.

J...

Steve - best of luck with the move. You must really have your hands full. I hope it goes smoothly, and you all enjoy the new environment!

Gerritt - you're not helping your "I'm not gooey!" argument. ;)

Gonna miss ya...too bad we didn't get out fishing again on the US tribs! If ya want you can always leave your boat at my place....LOL. I live right next to the Border...LOL. Good luck with your Job.

Edited by charlied

Anyone remember when Steve cleaned out his liquor cabinet and brought it all to Lakair when he was selling his cottage...

It brought a tear to my eye.. It was beautiful..

The good ole PigeonPuker days. Had to move his tent every morning.

Good luck Steve, I'll have a bowl of Pho for ya.

Yup, Steve. The original days of the Near West OFC Anglers and Swillers were sumpin.

I know you will keep in touch with us, and I have a feeling we will sit down for a bowl of pho again. Best to you and the family.