Favourite Snacks While Fishing

fishinggeek

Call me a wimp, but I can't snack on things if I have slime/blood/worm guts on my hands without the ability to properly wash them. So I tend to bring snacks on the boat that i can eat through a wrapper or bag, like a granola bar. But that's just me...

What kind of snacks are on OFC's "must have" list to bring on the water to keep their energy up?

Peanut M&M's preferably the Oger "Shrek" sized ones if you can still find them.....and sweet and spicy beef jerkey. Generally a few canned beverages from the store with the big orange sign come along for the trip as well!

Beenie Weenies, Cheetos, double Mounds bar, Pepsi, and water... or canned Sardines in mustard sauce with saltines and sno-balls snack cakes (the white ones)

If Ol' Yeller goes we do the picnic thing with KFC and potato salad because she don't like no Beenie Weenies or Sardines in mustard sauce :rolleyes:

on the boat.....start off with fresh pot of expresso and a couple hours later we jit some mortadella / hot giardera sandwhiches.....opener I pack about 10 nice paninno's with all kind of different cold cut combo's with a splash of bomba !!!