Thanks to "Cranks Bait"

irishfield

Just wanted to publicly thank Scott for going out of his way... buying sale items on spec at CTC and offering them to OFC members at cost LESS his delivery expenses. I don't think Scott even ice fishes... but he went out and bought an ice shelter and an ice auger just in case someone here wanted them and couldn't locate in stock items in their area. Heck he even drove to Prescott, from Brockville, to shop for them!

Scott went out of his way and delivered a 2 man ice shelter.... down into a dead end farm road out on the Carleton Place hwy...to my mothers/step-fathers ON EASTER SUNDAY ! I picked it up last night after coming out of Ottawa and brought it home today.

It's guys like Scott that make OFC a great place to hang out and participate in.

Thanks Scott !

Wayne

Edited by irishfield

Cranks is a great guy! I bought a float suit off him at a great price...he shipped it FAST and for free. When I opened the package I noticed a few nice cycling touques in there that he just gave us...we use them all the time.

Would fish with this guy in an instant!!

Edited by ccmtcanada

I havn't been a member of this board for too long now, not even a month I dont think, but things like this are really impressive. I am glad I joined and glad to be a part of this community. Everyone on here are truly unique people and a great bunch.

:santa: You're all making me blush here. I'm just glad I could help out.

Wayne's right I did go out of town to get this stuff, but it's not like I was really going out of my way. Had to see if there was anything I wanted, which there was. I just happened to notice this stuff, so I grabbed it. And no I don't ice fish, even though I live right on the water?

Now don't go getting any idea's that I'm a nice guy, I've got an image to preserve :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

Again, glad I could help out. Now I just wish I lived closer to everyone to get out with them. Guess I'll have to hog the Larry all to meself :Gonefishing:

:clapping: :clapping: WTG Scott, truly an act of pure goodness! And definitely Wayne on the receiving end has a very similar character as well as a bunch of others on this board.

Thus the reason this is the main board I check out when I do get on to see what's happening around the fishing community.