Quality better than Quantity any day of the week!

irishfield

I left all that mizery out of the post Kyle. I got stood up not only from the guy that was supposed to lend me a double trailer...but my back up stood me up as well. I then did a lot of calling to get a trailer at 8Pm the night before we left. Dano dropped his sled at a shop that promised it would be done in time for leaving...and at the last hour he had to bum a sled as well and was fortunate enough to get someone that not only stickered a machine, but put insurance on it for him as well the day before we left.

WOW nice pictures ..im heading up to temagami on feb 29the 4 nights 5 days cant wait we usually fish temagami and kokoko ..dont know where you were exactly but looks very nice..this is my third ice fishing trip to temagami and let me tell you its like gods country..ive fished the spring and summer in temagami for many years but only recently have i enjoyed the ice fishing there and i have to say ice fishing is my favorite on lake temagami...

Yea, I had a great time. It was nice stopping in and chatting with Bernie for a while and seeing his operation. I was hoping to bring a couple of eaters home, and thought we'd do real well since Wayne and I were on to fish the first hour but I guess with the unstable weather patterns (nothing to do with our fishing skills...lol) it was a tough bite.

I'm definitely going to take a page from Ron and Llloyds' book next year and bring some smaller stuff for the whitefish. On another note, I bought one of those Pack Shacks last year and this was the first trip I have actually used it on (C'mon, it was minus 31!) and it fell apart the second day, so be careful if you are thinking of getting one. Mind you, it was pretty comfortable untill then.

As always, there were lots of laughs and friendly teasing regarding each others fishing prowess. Great bunch of guys to wet a line with and I look forward to future trips. :D

Thanks everyone for your comments and well wishes too. Yes you can have a great time... even without fish.... with a gang like this that's been brought together by a fishing forum or two.

Thanks Dave... should be good but I've got your number in my phone just in case.

Jim..yes PB for me open water or ice.

Was hoping the others would add some pics or do a thread of their own. Realized I was the only one with a camera most of the time. Terry got a few videos I think. Ron and Dan never had their cameras on the ice I don't think and Lloyd was too busy slaying whities to leave the tent!

Edited by irishfield