Roger Mayer (aka Mahumba)

danc

Not only is Roger a very good friend, but today he is my hero. Every morning I browse our local newspapers web site with my morning coffee. This is what I saw today.

Roger Mayer

This link will only be good until tonight some time, so if you missed it and still want to see the photo, click this link.

Roger Mayer

Hey Guys!

Raheem McHindu! The Bald Bass.....d!

Yup I got it shaved yesterday. I just hope the kid who gets my hair doesn't mind getting gray hair in it!

This is the 2nd time I have done this and it's great. The only difference is I did it in the winter this time and I don't know how you bald guys make it in the winter. Hell I just learned you just can pull a toque off with stubble on your head. Dam velcro!

Clampet, I'm here every day. May not post as much but I'm here.

Rick Rick Rick........ Actually..... I think I'm frightened.... Someone hold me......

Thanks again!

Roger

Roger, I got a little concerned when I opened Dan's link on my Slowwwwww internet connection.....and see a picture of you coming in slowly.......and the top story about some guy getting sexually asaulted while in police custody....and naturally just put two and two together.....and am glad to see that this "Top story" was not about you! LOL Just kidding!

Hats off to you for doing a great thing!

I have a couple of Thunder Bay guys down here for Trade school this month and was talking about yourself and Dan C to them. I wondered where you had gotten to, but glad to see you are doing fine!

Mine was slow to load also and I saw the story on the right hand side. I was concerned for a moment :lol:

You're awesome Roger. You should make your presense known around here more often, we miss your humour, wisdom, and backflips off decks :stretcher::P

Joey