THANK YOU - Dave Mercer

irishfield

oh that enough for now, share with the others :clapping:

Don't worry oldphart.. any that know me know that it will get shared amongst some OFC'rs. I could never use up these plastics as it's not in my fishing style. Maybe it should be and I could stop posting landscape pictures... but I've always been a meat and potatos kinda guy and it's hard to switch tactics.

Don't worry oldphart.. any that know me know that it will get shared amongst some OFC'rs. I could never use up these plastics as it's not in my fishing style. Maybe it should be and I could stop posting landscape pictures... but I've always been a meat and potatos kinda guy and it's hard to switch tactics.

Old dog new trick thing? Dont worry Wayne, we'll learn ya eventually.....

Nice haul BTW!

And the big man keeps on giving!

mercerpack.jpg

I'd have done the same photo spread as Wayne but my cat was getting a bit too interested so I took a quick shot and put them away til the summer. Of course with this wonderful box of goodies showing up and Snags summer picture post I'm going into serious withdrawl now. Anyone else up for a drive down south?

Big thanks to Dave Mercer and TJ for putting this together. Keep up the great shows Dave, gotta do one with the 10" swimbaits in the box - those are gonna be a learning experience for me all right.

Sean

Edited by TbayBoy