So, was Santa good to ya ??

lew

I must have done something pretty good throughout this past year cause my family sure treated me nice this Christmas :santa:

I dropped a few hints about a Canon A720IS that I've read some good reviews on, plus I needed a new sonar for the console to replace the old b/w unit I've been using for years, and I was fortunate to receive them both.

This is the camera I wanted

6721.jpg

And this sonar will be great working alongside my GPS

X510_left.jpg

Heck, even ole Marv made out like a bandit.

He has more fun ripping his gifts open than anybody else in the house :lol:

Cnv0006.jpg

I'm a lucky man with a wonderful family !!

So, how'd you make out, what'd ya get from Santa ?? :santa:

Thats wonderful Lew, merry christmas to you and to everyone else here at OFC. For the first time ever I'm up before my nephews and nieces so I'm not allowed to look until they get over here (to their grandparents) but I'm pretty sure one of these boxes looks like it'll hold a nice trolling reel.

Don't you just love Christmas morning!

That's great Lew, glad you all had such a good morning. My fur kids will get their gift at dinner tonight, a nice sirloin roast :D and the cats will get their catnip :P I'm just getting ready to head out to visit my friend and her kids, that'll be fun :D

Maureen

Santa treated you well Lew! I think that you will really be pleased with your new Canon A720IS. I bought the identical camera for my wife and gave it to her before Christmas (3 weeks ago) in order that she would be all set to take lots of pictures of our new grandson (5 months old) during the holiday season. Its a breeze to use, provides great pictures and shooting a movie is a snap too. I put a 2 GB SD memory card in it. Once the soft water fishing returns, you'll have to let us know how well you like the Lowrance X510C. Santa looked after me as well. A Cabela's gift certificate for the "fisherman's candy store" and a hefty cheque towards the purchase of a new navigational GPS unit for the SUV.

Edited by Tomcat

Wow nice camera Lew say good bye to fuzzy fish pics.Canon Cameras rock.

Nice sonar too.

Well so far so good got one of those mega mugs from Rapala.The wife spoiled me also.

She gave me a Fish TV under water Camera for ice fishing and replaced my old Cobra walkie talkies with a new set of Motorola's.

Off to my sisters house this afternoon I am hoping for the Deluxe Rapala electric filleting knive set.Hinted to my parents a couple of weeks ago when they were half price at CTC :whistling:

Xmas20071.jpg

2007Xmas092JPGfishtv.jpg

Walkietalkies.jpg

2007Xmas115JPGguitar.jpg

Kids are happy my daughter is blasting me right now with her new electric guitar :blink:

Merry Christmas to you and all the OFC community :santa:

Edited by Mike the Pike

Hey Lew... hint to his helper for a waterproof case for that machine! LOL

Can't tell you what I got yet... "kiddlets" don't get up at 5 am anymore... I think that's what time a couple of them came home to be exact!

Wayne you have benifitted well from having kids early in life.My boy made an early attempt to wake us at 6am but we quickly rerooted him back to bed until 7:30. :sleeping_02: I think I can use one of those waterproof cases too.My third camera in 18 months :canadian:

Santa is always good to me.

1). Very nice CD player for my den.

2). Navionics Hotmaps Premium Canada 2007.

3). New Fishing net - for the smaller ones. (As if I ever catch a 'big' one).

4). Loon lamp for our living room. (should look great once I get it together).

Lots of other nice little things.

cant complain - heres some of my fishing related gifts that ive accumulated over a few days of various get-togethers

050jpg.jpg

in addition, last month I picked up a Moore Sub-Troll speed & temp probe for myself.... :thumbsup_anim:

lots of excitement for Jeffy & his first Christmas...

048jpg.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone

2007Xmas092JPGfishtv.jpg

Mike, I didn't know GCD was spending Christmas at your place!

I had a nice Christmas as well...

Lucky Strike muskie cradle

2 Cabela's tackle tote boat bags

2 Bank on-board charger

30' RG-8 VHF Antenna cable extension

Merry Christmas everyone!

-Brian

Looks like I got spoiled again this year. Son bought me a weather station for the lake... Leah had a custom shirt done up for me and some polypro socks. Daughter #1 got me a fillet knife set in a case that will come in real handy in the boat for shore lunches.. and daughter #2 got me a nice Flambreau tackle box for my ice fishing gear. Unfortunate some dude borrowed the small plastic box from the front of it and she didn't notice when buying though.

oh Boy

I scored LARGE this year I must have been good sometime or another, got a Shimano Tekota 500 with Line counter, Dewalt 12 inch slider with stand,JVC dvd player ole one died,final Sopranos episodes box set ,various gift cards to CTC and the local tackle store,and on and on ,so much more than I deserve,best of all I got to watch my Niece 1yr old open gift after gift

Hey Percher, Santa brought us the FishTrap Guide also :thumbsup_anim:

We made out like bandits as well, got the early snowmobile present and upgraded the puter.

Got some thermal underwear for the upcoming fishing season from Paul and a hand muff. Then my mom surprised me with "pink" longjohns :lol: They rock!!!

Paul got me a nice ring and suede jacket - just gorgeous :clapping: . And my son got me a cookbook (hope that's not a hint) ha ha.

Lots of other extras :Gonefishing:

It was a wonderful Christmas for sure.

Looks like you did well Lew. Can't wait to see the pictures from the new camera.

Joey

I got what I wanted...seeing the excitement of my 5 year old on Christmas morning...

Before opening the presents...

sydmorning1.jpg

Opening presents...

sydxmas1.jpg

She has a nasty cold right now, but it hasn't hampered her spirits.

Going shopping tomorrow with gift cards from Gander Mountain.....woo hoo!!!!

Edited by ccmtcanada

I made out alright myself! Received a hand held Garmin GPS, a new camo jacket for hunting, some neoprene gloves, new set of polarized glasses, some ice fishing line and those white maggots or whatever they are. Also got a G Loomis hat and shirt, plus 20 bucks off any G Loomis rod and a free hat. Also got lots of clothes and a little bit of money. Merry Xmas everyone!

I don't know about Santa, but my friends were :D One of my friends gave me the cat statue in the pick, it's actually a musical statue, also a turtle neck and a book. My friend Amanda gave me the ceramic travel mug, the fishing calendar and the T-shirt, her mom gave me the mega mug :D No lump of coal so I guess I wasn't too bad this past year ;)

I also was able to have dinner with Steve, which was nice

Maureen

gallery_46_17_64855.jpg