Talk like this from Canada soon

Guest Lundboy is Done

Oh boy, this can be taken a few different ways in thought, the Pope is gonna be howling because you're limiting reproduction, the self righteous are gonna howl because it's their "right" to procreate, then there's the twits that haven't heard about the pill and can't figure out why they keep poppin out kids. I do believe it's getting to the point that the world is coming to it's limit of sustainable habitation. Nature does it in a different way, when critters run out of food, the population naturally drops, we just keep crankin out more fertilizer and grow bigger beans and sending food to overpopulated countries that can't support themselves.

Owning a company that sells carbon credits is right up there with owning the lottery. My neighbor is making millions with his business. People are feeling good about themselves about their purchases, although hundreds of them are paying good money to buy the same tree.

I have a problem. The trees and grass in my 1/2 acre yard are using up carbon dioxide faster than I can produce it. Damn greedy trees!

We should just give up now and die.... :rolleyes: ....not

They will never pass a Tax on Children here IMO....The first candidate to suggest that will be committing political suicide.

Besides,

A little Common sence could fix this (atleast for Canada)

There is a lot of room here in Canada, our REAL problem is we build our homes, and businesses on top of prime farmland because everyone wants to live in the "Mega citys"

The simple way to fix this...

Stop Urban Spawl = saved Farmland = lots of food for us

The other Common sence remedy....

If Canada is becoming overpopulated (which I don't beleive we are)

Cut the Imigration rate, and let us grow our own little Canadians

Its a crazy common sence revolution!

Vote Cookslav for Prime Minister in the next election!!!

(I promise better fishing for everyone) :thumbsup_anim:

The Australians have just recently elected a left wing government after ten years of right wing domination. The first thing the new Prime Minister did, once taking power was to sign Australia up to Kyoto.

I'm really not surprised by this, I expect to see more and more of this type of thinking coming to the forefront on a regular basis.

Check out this link re: climate change... http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/global_...74.html?suckers

HH

PS... I vote for Cookslav!

Guest lundboy

Unfortunately the writing is on the wall. Problem is the writing has been on the wall for at least 100 years, but a lot of people still refuse to look at the writing or even the wall!

Left-right governments don't exist, good example just look at the republicans (Bush) backing Hillary... If she gets in the BUSH-CLINTON Dynasty will be approaching 28 years of power, hell these people vacation together! No different in Canada, Australia, Britain etc. Think about all the lame horse offerings being served up in every election in the last 20 years, always with a clear out front candidate, that leaves us no choice but to vote for the devil we know or the one that dresses the best.

Anyone that feels strong emotions about the link at the top of this thread (one way or the other), should make sure that they have dug into the historical background of such agendas (yes, I said agendas), because it is an incremental part of something much larger in progress, and all governments are participating, regardless of what the six o'clock news tells us, and regardless of how we vote.

I too look forward to spring, when fishing is the focus, until then... please do some research. We are all in this together whether we like it, believe it or not, or hate it, and the only way to beat it is to see it for what it is and understand it.

As always, anyone that wants help researching, please pm me.

Edited by lundboy