Greencoachdog

Ol' Yeller will be eating out of the freezer, Roy, if dinner would be Glen's catch. Somehow, I fear that all those fishies got away. Took em quite a while, and it was a helluva walk....

If that were me, I mighta kept those sweet crappies and served em up with some nice deep fried potatoes.

Edited by douG

Excellent job. Nice to see those Crappie being caught. Are you sure that the Crappie didn't threaten you for invading their privacy ... and demand that you blur out their picture? Because some of them are crisp images, and I can see their faces relatively easily ... man, aren't you in trouble. You better wear a life jacket next time you visit that water again, because I know from personal experiences that they can put up a great fight. You just may end up in the water. I bet they are looking at these photos as I type.

Heck! You and I and ccmtcanada are living proof of it!!!... and the truth to be known, I think Cliff looks a little worse than we do and that's why he catches a couple more big fish a year than we do. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Hey now....I said nothing about your attire!!! Wait a minute.....maybe you just knew I was thinking about it.

Oh yeah....Bly picks out what I wear so that's my excuse....and if she didn't file down all my hooks and nick my line, I'd catch a few more too. :lol:

Yes, I saw your wretched PM.

Leave me alone you mean man.

Clearly, your jealous of my superior modern fashion and my 3rd nipple; even if it is on my back.

Well, even though we are blood enemies now for your callous remark; I do agree with you about Cliffs dress code. What was Carole thinking when she dressed him?

Truth is, I wanted that shirt........ :whistling: