What's on your Santa wish list this year?

pameladallaire

Health and happiness for my family and friends is tops on my list. I honestly can't think of any material things that I want or need. A few Rapala Countdowns would be nice. Size 5 or 7. Any color will do.

Cmon Dan !!!!... while I gotta agree wholeheartedly on the Health and Happiness .... but seriously man .... You of alllll people need to be wishin for a chance to swap spit with a 10lb + speck ... at least once before her release ... and of course I'd be happy just to be the cameraman :)

oh ... and sorry Mods .... I gotta do it ... after all its just a wish ;) (delete if you must) but here is my wish (assuming first I got all of the above) ...

church.gif

Edited by camillj

Cmon Dan !!!!... while I gotta agree wholeheartedly on the Health and Happiness .... but seriously man .... You of alllll people need to be wishin for a chance to swap spit with a 10lb + speck ... at least once before her release ... and of course I'd be happy just to be the cameraman :)

oh ... and sorry Mods .... I gotta do it ... after all its just a wish ;) (delete if you must) but here is my wish (assuming first I got all of the above) ...

LOL CJ. If Santa could bring a spit swapping session with a 10 lb. Brookie, it would be tops on my list. As for your avatar, well, I have to be good here. Nice to hear from you Bud. You're not smoking yet, are you?? :whistling: