You know your gettin older, when.......

lew

This thread is too funny :lol:

Well, sure Phil, it WOULD be funny to you, you don't have eyebrows down to your knees :w00t:

At least that's how my barber explained it to me :lol:

Edited by lew

Im 38 and usually I cut my own hair but about 6years ago I was going to a wedding and had no time so went to the barbers and he just went ahead and trimmed them and the whole time I am thinking " Oh my god what the heck is goin on here? " I just wanted my hair cut, this really got to me and started a mid life crisis I think a bit early. I went home and told my girlfriend and my cousin and they laughed. Then I said to my cousin, your six years younger than me and almost bald so Shut up! We laughed a bunch and this always comes up still and we laugh about how weird our bodies get when we get older. Less hair on your head and more hair in other places I dont need hair! What the heck is going on? :wallbash::wallbash: Sorry for this silly rant but it is a funny thread!

I got real lucky when I moved to my new house and found a barber, yes a barber to cut my hair! I don't want loud music, I don't want gle in my hair, I don't want some young floozy, dangling her bosoms over my face while she washes my hair... hold on a minute, maybe I do!LOL

Jimmy is his name and he cuts all the hair you need cut, without being told! I can't tell yah how happy I was when he finally cut the braids, dangling from my nose!LOL And $9.00 ta boot! :clapping:

HH

LOL Debbe is staring over my shoulder as I have invited her to read this thread. At 34 I had about 10 chest hairs...maybe 11....and normal? eyebrows. At 44 chest hairs are sprouting everywhere and I was FORCED to trim my own eyebrows starting about a year ago.... What the heck?????

She says...I thought this was a fishing site???? You got some sick puppies on there!!!

Gotta love this thread..thank you LEW...I feel SOOOOOOO much better. Ditto to my "Eyetalian" buddy Meely....another good chuckle.