Who else has SNOW?

pameladallaire

"shouldn't the internet censors change or remove that 4 letter word.....that is just a rude word, that I just don't need to hear or see right now.....LOL"

Was thinking the same thing when I saw the post, that's a curse word. None here but did have to scrape the windows this morning.

shouldn't the internet censors change or remove that 4 letter word.....that is just a rude word, that I just don't need to hear or see right now.....LOL

so no "winter rain" here

What the,,,,,,,,,,,, ah never mind. :whistling:

Hi ya Pam good to hear from you.

I thought for a few minutes it just might try here.It was cold enough and the clouds looked dark enough.

Enjoy the white stuff.

I have about an inch of snow so far, anyone else wake up to the white stuff?

Pam :clapping:

Bleah!!!!! My dive buddy Rudy is slipping. He usually lets us know when the white stuff hits yer town. He knows we hate the idea that it's coming. :asshat:

Sheesh. I was actually wondering whether or not I needed to bother with my waders when I go out to the creek on the weekend or if the old shoes would suffice. Now you've made me feel cold. It has to be the waders.

JF

Certainly been "cold" enough here in the banana belt for a sprinkling of that "stuff"

Been moaning about record temps we've been having----Thksgiving weekend certainly set some new records for high temps.

Set out for a short stroll this morning and the first thing I do is you guessed it----put on heavier clothes to keep "warm" <_< Hoomans is cwazy :rolleyes:

was about 50kms south of timmins for the week, just got back, started snowing yesterday around 6pm on n off all night, was about an inch when i left this morn. snow on the ground all the way to halfway park, only time of the year i love snow.....hunting

Ok,so how did you make out?

Ok,so how did you make out?

wellll..... i got there monday, met some guys out there who had just seen a big bull a few minutes before i walked by, no biggie i got no tag, only calf for me, but in the 10+ yrs. of hunting i've never seen a calf so told the guy my goal for the week was just to see a moose, anything,

i had some very good luck in my goal, followed by some immediate very bad luck,

on the way out wednesday night just as it was getting dark i came up on a cow and calf (YES A CALF :clapping: ) about 40 yds from me i managed to get a shot off, but they ran off, <_< in my search of where they were i found the classic "broken twig" but searched a little more anyhow and found a small splatter of blood about 50ft away, WOO HOO :clapping: , so headed back to camp for flashlights and to round up a search party, searched for 2 hours in the dark found no calf and no other blood other than the original spot :wallbash: next morning the 5 of us spent 4 hrs combing the area and came up blank :wallbash:

now i cant get the scenario out of my head

Last year it snowed October 13 in Barrie, then basically nothing until the middle of January...the rest of that winter I don't want to talk about, I still have snowbanks in front of my house that survived the summer.

Now that is funny.

Terry work on yours. :whistling:

Pam ,are you painting that photo right now? :thumbsup_anim:

Sorry to hear of your bad luck Wally. :wallbash:

Edited by misfish

Snow a four letter word??? I Love the stuff. Not so much the 1-2 inch snowfalls..........but a good foot or more storm that keeps ya off work and on the slopes is a Godsend!!!! Or walking thru some snow covered evergreens to your favorite steelhead hole, white and quiet and alone. LOVE IT!!! Im like a little kid when the snowfalls!! I wouldnt move away from it if ya paid me.