So Long until the Spring

Garry2Rs

The frost is on the pumpkin and it's time for Buck

Buck.JPG

And I

2R__s.JPG

To head south for the winter.

We will pull out of the Kawarthas this Friday and pass close to Chicago, St Louis, Oklahoma City, Amarillo and Phoenix before arriving in Yuma, next Monday. Here's hoping you have a good Fall and Winter season. We will be off-line for three or four days, while we cross the continent and get the computer set up in our trailer down there. Once settled, we hope to tantalize you with our stories of winter Bass, Trout and Catfish angling...grin.

Once again we hope you will have lots of stories about freezing your butts off etc. to make us feel blessed to be in the sun...HAHAHA.

garry2rs

Thanks for the good wishes.

The packing is done and all that remains is putting the plastic boxes in the truck.

I'm stopping in Hammytown tomorrow noon to take care of some last minute details, then stopping again in Chicago to visit my son and daughter-in-law.

After that it's put the hammer down until we see Yuma...Probably sometime on Monday.

MSN Maps says it's only 28 hrs. and 13 minutes from Chicago to Yuma...I guess they never have to stop for gas! HAHAHA

garry2r's