North GTA tackle swap,come say howdy,,,,

misfish

I will be at the 8th annual North GTA Tackle Swap on the 8th of April. This will be my first time as a vendor. Home for months during the covid hit, working weekends gives me to much time on my hands .I have so much stock built up,I need to get rid of some of it. Going to be a blow out sale,so get some while they last. Twitch,jig and ice grubs and a few others. Way too many to post pics of.

20230327_083034.jpg

May be an image of body of water and text that says '8TH ANNUAL NORTH GTA TACKLE SWAP Sat. April 8th, 2023 10 AM 2PM Admission only $2 with the donation of non-perishable food item or $5 Optimist Youth Centre-55 Forhan Ave. Newmarket'

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Cosmos said:

Hey Brian,

Never went to this kind of event.

I most likely will give it a shot this year.

Would be nice to see you.

They're a lot of fun! You never know what you're going to find at these events! Lots of hidden gems! Look forward to seeing you on Sat. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, David Chong said:

They're a lot of fun! You never know what you're going to find at these events! Lots of hidden gems! Look forward to seeing you on Sat. 

Thank you David!

My daughters are still remembering you giving them some lures at Barrie's show.

• Like 1

We are back home now and would like to thank the North GTA Tackle Swap and David Chong for allowing myself and granddaughter to attend and to sell what I had to offer to the fishing gang that showed up. It was a great feeling listening to everyone that stopped to talk. Those that knew what I was selling,had no problem picking out what they liked ( some mentioned,so many to pick through ) and even asked if I could do some other ties for them. One particular talk was with a gentleman that has a brother that is out in BC . Was a great chat with him . Those that passed by and just seen something fishing related,looked through my creations and were very appreciative of the collection of them . Not sure it was the busiest this show has been,( long Easter weekend ),but still managed to get many of my ties sold, and new fishing customers which made me very warm hearted . For sure will be attending next season .

• Like 3

On 4/7/2023 at 3:52 PM, Spiel said:

don't be sucked into buying any dry cured hard meats.

The last few years before covid at the Perth Gun Show, these guys had the busiest spot in the show.  Spendy, but delicious!

Doug

30 minutes ago, akaShag said:

The last few years before covid at the Perth Gun Show, these guys had the busiest spot in the show.  Spendy, but delicious!

Doug

Doug you'll have to ask Misfish about the first time he and I met.  ;)