Joey & Tybo's Lakair Week

Joey

Enjoying some down time

gallery_17_108_18100.jpg

Funny thing, I bought these fake fish tatoo stick on's in the city and put them on my ankle one day, then at the end of the day I had white fish spots on my legs where I had tanned around them :rolleyes::o

gallery_17_108_7011.jpg

I got some amazing scenery and wildlife shots.

I chased this woodpecker all over camp trying to get the perfect shot

gallery_17_108_24384.jpg

This beetle was very large and flew, ewwwwww

gallery_17_108_33809.jpg

The pinchers of a wood beetle

gallery_17_108_7912.jpg

gallery_17_108_14326.jpg

gallery_17_108_7741.jpg

gallery_17_108_15151.jpg

gallery_17_108_5427.jpg

Every day threatened a storm, but it just seemed to miss us, until Thursday. We stayed out this time because

everytime we came back worried about a storm, nothing happened. This one, however, did happen, and it was a doozie.

gallery_17_108_6380.jpg

gallery_17_108_4627.jpg

Man did it rain. It came down in buckets and hailed as well. Lots of lightening and thunder. We hid in our gazebo.

gallery_17_108_5426.jpg

We kept 4 pike out of all the ones we caught and I cleaned them and they are sitting in the freezer at Kevin and Leslie's :rolleyes:

gallery_17_108_8892.jpg

So that was our week and Lakair and I want to thank Kevin and Leslie for being great hosts once again and Zach for attending to us all week, you were fantastic.

Thanks everyone for making this holiday a memorable one.

Cheers,

Joey & Tybo

Great photos, I have to make sure I get back up there next year. Did you guys get the same site again?

Yes Rizzo, same site. I like that site as its a bit higher up so if it rains, you don't get swamped and since we stay for a week, its nice to stay dry if the rains come.

Joey

It was great seeing you and Paul up there Joey! All the reports have been awesome and yours is no exception. Bly and I will be up there again for sure next year....we'll have to bribe someone for the babysitting part, but we'd like to spend at least 4 or 5 days there next year.

Thanks for all the laughs, conversation and your famous Jerky!!!

• 3 weeks later...