Rizzo, it,s yours for the taking

misfish

I know you have been looking for a place on the water, and how much you want to move back to Barrie, so I seen this today.

Heres your chance..........................

http://www.bernicewhelanrealty.ca/properties/2981-ridge-road-west-shanty-bay-ontario-l0l2l0

Always loved looking at this house from the water. The pics are awesome.

Ok so, all I need is a AK47 . I will walk the grounds. Just give me the boat house. LOL

Edited by Misfish

hahaha...there were so many zeros on the price I am not even sure how much they want. Seems a little small if you ask me :whistling:

Anyways, you are correct, I have been looking. Funny thing is, I actually just bought a place a few weeks ago, closing is still coming up. Your timing is quite coincidental. Unfortunately, its not near Barrie....that was just too far away (not to mention a few zeros out of my budget). It is on a small lake called Habermehl..over near Hanover. I actually asked a question about that lake on here at the time I was looking....and since I got zero public replies (did get one pm) I thought that is a good thing! The less known the better. You are welcome to launch your personal craft there any time. Apparently it has dink pike and stunted largemouth...perfect for my kids!

Very interesting, I always wondered if it was a resort. As it turns out the original owner survived the Titanic. One ceiling picture shows the ship and the centre piece on the dining room table is a model of the ship.

Thanks for sharing this!

Very interesting, I always wondered if it was a resort. As it turns out the original owner survived the Titanic. One ceiling picture shows the ship and the centre piece on the dining room table is a model of the ship.

Thanks for sharing this!

" Solid brick Victorian residence - built in 1867 by the wealthy timber baron, Robert, and said to be fashioned after his family estate in Ireland " Titanic guy may have been the second owner?