Everybodies here for supper

lew

In the last hour I've had 7 deer and 3 turkeys show up for something to eat and I always get a kick out of watching them share the trough and even make room for each other.

You'd almost think they were buds :D

015_1.jpg

012_1.jpg

009_2.jpg

007_5.jpg

Edited by lew

Thanks boys, glad to hear you enjoy seeing these guys as much as I do.

Last night just before sunset I had a deer in the yard with the biggest set of antlers I've ever seen on a deer but there wasn't enough light for a picture.

Sure hope I can get a good picture of him before he drops the antlers.

That lad was a true trophy...at least to me anyways.

Yeah, these guys are pretty laid back Paul LOL

As for the salt, I put a block out 2 years ago and they didn't seen the least bit interested and by the end of the winter it still looked almost new.

Maybe I'll grab another one and see if they like it.

Great pics! looks like a quieter group than my former in laws!

:lol: Wouldn't they be up in the trees?? :lol:

I never get tired of seeing deer no matter how many I've seen. Beautiful animal. The 1 great pic I missed was of several deer happily munching just on the right side of a 'No Hunting" sign. :D

Edited by SirCranksaLot

:lol: Wouldn't they be up in the trees?? :lol:

I never get tired of seeing deer no matter how many I've seen. Beautiful animal. The 1 great pic I missed was of several deer happily munching just on the right side of a 'No Hunting" sign. :D

LOL! The farmer behind me used to lease land to farm all around my area, one spot was right across the road. I could get up in the morning and see 20 - 30 deer grazing in the field after the harvest, sometimes they appeared again towards evening, homes there now and the deer scattered.

A bag of feed is 50 pounds and lasts about 2 days Cliff but if the weather is nasty I put out extra.

Good on you Lew!

Its been almost 40 years since I've lived in the country and the older I get the more I miss it.

Both my kids have both moved out to the country; I'm so envious when they tell me how many deer and other wildlife that they get to come visit.

Oh well someday I may talk my wife into selling and moving??????

Please keep posting your encounters; I very much enjoy the pics.

Dan.