2019-2020 Hockey Thread

I agree a championship should never end in a shootout.

But 1-1? Lol, players would have heart attacks

Even 3-3 is insanely hard on the body

15 year olds given their all Rick. Goalie gets the puck and flips it over the others teams players head, half way down the ice. BREAK AWAY. :D One of the greatest games I watched my son play.

15 year olds given their all Rick. Goalie gets the puck and flips it over the others teams players head, half way down the ice. BREAK AWAY. :D One of the greatest games I watched my son play.

Oh I bet it would be fun to watch! Not to play lol.

Does gatoraid make defib flavour?

What a game by the SENS.....GOT shut down big time. LACK of confidence in that room right now. Bobby STREAKY Ryan is INVISIBLE. Karlsson is BLAMING A SORE ANKLE, Pageau is TAKING STUPID PENALITIES, Anderson is GETTING PULLED OUT OF THE NET!!!!

Booyah

:clapping::w00t::w00t::good::rofl2:

SENS SUCK

Here, after today's game I fixed it for ya Matt...

pretty brutal effort for all the team. ugh.

I turned it off after 2 goals, it was pretty clear it was going to get ugly.

Probly what we all thought. No shame in turning it off. Most of the real true fans, kept watching, hoping, for a turn around. LOL

Edited by Misfish

Probly what we all thought. No shame in turning it off. Most of the real true fans, kept watching, hoping, for a turn around. LOL

I was thinking that too!!! Turned it off after going down 2???? LOL That explains the empty seats...if they can't even keep people watching at home! :dunno:

I was thinking that too!!! Turned it off after going down 2???? LOL That explains the empty seats...if they can't even keep people watching at home! :dunno:

sad but very true.

I had people last week calling for TV rates with all the sports channels so they could see the game. I said "well you must be far from the arena then I'd guess?" to be told "I don't want to drive 20 to 30 min to get there". Far from real fans who drive hours for a game...

Very interested to see which Sens team shows up tonight. Do or die!

Should be interesting. I think Ottawa will come out and have a good game. The Pens know now that if you win the first period, they roll over. We'll see!

We already know the fans won't show up

Now that was funny!

Where's all the fickle fans from Ottawa???? Trying to sell their seats off? Burning jerseys??? :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

While I'm hoping like hell that they will rebound, it has been a great run so far, and it's not over yet.

Considering many analysts didn't give them a chance to make the playoffs, being down 3-2 games in the conference finals against the defending cup champs is pretty good. But of course Laffites wouldn't know that.

The first game in the second round the seats were not sold out by game time and scalpers were left holding others due to stupid high prices. The rest of the games were all sold out and Ottawa has the highest attendance of the 4 final teams.

When you see the Pens play you can see why they are defending champs, they are good!

I hope they go on but if they don't I'll still be happy with what we have for next year and beyond.

Go Sens Go

Edited by muskymatt

When my kid was 8 years old, he used to stop watching games when things didn't go his way too. :(

First time I have done that in a long time(years).

I'm also so fed up with the league.

1. Team in Las Vegas instead of Quebec
  2. Horrible officiating in the playoffs
  3. Uneven and unfair ownership of team and money between the US and Canada
  4. Matinee games due to US networks
  5. Star players allowed to do whatever they want without fear of reprimand

And I could list more. Bettman has turned this league into a joke and he keeps running it into the ground. He doesn't want a Canadian team in the finals as it would hurt the ratings.

A good friend of mine and Habs fan has sworn off hockey altogether. Won't watch it anymore.

There is a reason why it's been 24 years since the cup was in Canada, look at all six teams missing the playoffs last year. That was just what Bettman wanted.

First time I have done that in a long time(years).

I'm also so fed up with the league.

• Team in Las Vegas instead of Quebec
  • Horrible officiating in the playoffs
  • Uneven and unfair ownership of team and money between the US and Canada
  • Matinee games due to US networks
  • Star players allowed to do whatever they want without fear of reprimand
And I could list more. Bettman has turned this league into a joke and he keeps running it into the ground. He doesn't want a Canadian team in the finals as it would hurt the ratings.

A good friend of mine and Habs fan has sworn off hockey altogether. Won't watch it anymore.

There is a reason why it's been 24 years since the cup was in Canada, look at all six teams missing the playoffs last year. That was just what Bettman wanted.

Sounds like a bunch of whining to me!

Also tv ratings are typically higher in Canada during the playoffs when Canadian teams (except the senaturds apparently)

Also you're friend must not know hockey or be under the influence if he thinks the habs are a team worth following! ????